What motivates you?

4seasons

Alright so i was doing good for a while, since my job is helping me out a bit. Now when i come for the first time in a couple months im starting to feel depressed again and its getting worse every night. I think its because my work is turning into high school all over again, people meet me for the first time, try to be friendly but after a while just give up. I try to talk, i try to keep conversations going but i just can't do it. What motivates you guys to even try to start a conversation with someone? Anything? Thats what i need, some motivation. I'm over the fear of small talk with someone, like i can have a short conversation with co-workers(this is what my job did for me), but nothing that helps anyone get to know me.

Actually I don't even try to have long conversations with anyone at work. I've accepted that I'm an introvert and most everyone else isn't. The occasional small talk is fine with me. To be honest I don't really want to make friends with co-workers. I'm content to just work there and make a living. I'll try making friends other places: college, concerts, etc.

Caring for your Introvert