what makes me really mad

Danfalc

Banned
Wow jake, that is surprising to me. I did not know that guys were cutters, I thought it was pretty much women. Im also surprised people believed you. Its good that you don't cut anymore.

You would be suprised at how many guys cut,I think people assume it is females more because maybe guys arnt as open about that sort of thing.I agree with a lot of what Haleyq wrote as well.And just want to add my 2 cents..

If anyone cuts for attenion,well it might seem stupid to some people,but they obviously have issues to feel like they have to do somthing that drastic for attenion.I can remember someone saying its not attenion seeking,but attenion needing.

Also not all self harmers are attenion "seekers",When I was in a hostel I saw a lot of people with self harm issues,I remember one girl who use to cut her face because she thought she was ugly.But most of them I spoke to,did it where no one could see or find out,like there chest or other places and make excuses if anyone does see them like Jake explained.

Also self harming is serioursly addictive..when you cut yourself,the body actualy releases seratonine into your body and natrual pain killers,so you really do feel better for it,so it can become a serious addictive coping compulsion quite quick.You tend to do worse cuts with time as well to get more of a release sort of thing.

Last edited: