What kinds of people make you most anxious?

veggielover

to the original poster: i am the exact same way!! I feel like i don't fit in as well with people in my same age group...i think it's weird but honestly i feel like people my age don't like talking about the same things i like to talk about. i feel really anxious around super outgoing people too.

LycraPantiies92

Yeah about kids. I had an incident when i was sat next to a lil girl on packed bus and she offered me a lil sweet..i was like 'no thanx' but i was rli anxius so she musta thought i was weird, 2 mins later she said 2 her granny 'i don't wanna sit nexto this lady anymore' =[!
aha
i felt waaaay gud.
x

Apple Strudel

Everyone :( Except that I am anxious because I am not too keen in chatting them up before I actually feel comfortable first.

Ashiene

I have a great fear (but not phobia) of people in business suits + shirts and ties. They appear so intimidating to me.

Queen_Of_Pain

I don't know who intimidates me any more. I'm starting to think i'm beating my SA because lately i've been able to see people for what they are good/bad and not feel bothered by it. Although, if my confidence is really low, people who make me blush just to laugh at me, not knowing how horrible it feels, they kind of intimidate me because extreme blushing is beyond my control at times, and like a lot of people with SA, having gone though the hell of being pointed out for obvously looking embaressed by blushing on numerous occasions, it really gets to me.

recluse

Yeah about kids. I had an incident when i was sat next to a lil girl on packed bus and she offered me a lil sweet..i was like 'no thanx' but i was rli anxius so she musta thought i was weird, 2 mins later she said 2 her granny 'i don't wanna sit nexto this lady anymore' =[!
aha
i felt waaaay gud.
x

I can relate. People expect you to be really friendly with kids, but i get really axious too.

Racists scares me the most. Also people who are very judgemental and narrow-minded. I'm afraid of popular girls who think they're better than everyone else.

And:
- the brainwashed media
- brainwashed people
- demonstrators
- scums
- crazy activists
- children
- teenagers
- adolescents
- adults
- boys
- girls
- people around my age
- people who are very smart
- people who are well-educated and narcistic

It's like I'm only not scared of people with dissabilities, like people with down syndrome and old people.