What is wrong with me???

Every time I REALLY like a guy I end up not liking them anymore once we're together! It's like once we're officially together, I end up not liking them and I end up breaking up with them!

It's like I'm afraid of being in a relationship.

I'm very confused right now...I don't want to be alone...yet I don't want to be in a relationship.

AimeeSP

Every time I REALLY like a guy I end up not liking them anymore once we're together! It's like once we're officially together, I end up not liking them and I end up breaking up with them!

It's like I'm afraid of being in a relationship.

I'm very confused right now...I don't want to be alone...yet I don't want to be in a relationship.

Wow, same with me! :eek:

I still like them when we're 'together' but i suddenly don't feel comfortable. I think i've gotten so used to having my own space and being on my own that i find it hard to make changes. Is this how you feel?

Wow, same with me! :eek:

I still like them when we're 'together' but i suddenly don't feel comfortable. I think i've gotten so used to having my own space and being on my own that i find it hard to make changes. Is this how you feel?

YES! I don't know what it is...I feel like I'm not myself when I'm with someone. I don't know how to explain it. I'm also afraid of someone wanting to get serious with me. Plus, when ever I'm with someone, I think about how I can be with other guys. Or how I can be with someone much better.

AimeeSP

YES! I don't know what it is...I feel like I'm not myself when I'm with someone. I don't know how to explain it. I'm also afraid of someone wanting to get serious with me. Plus, when ever I'm with someone, I think about how I can be with other guys. Or how I can be with someone much better.

Aww. Do you find it hard opening up to people? I do with certain things, my counselor told me to open up to people more, "you'll be surprised with some peoples responses" she said to me. She was right, i opened up to someone i thought would never understand and he really did and we had a good conversation. Maybe when you're with someone you like find the courage to tell them how you're feeling? they may be understanding and take things as slow as you need them to be.

Danfalc

Banned

Maybe its a saftey reflex,your scared of letting people close,so you maybe push them away before they can get too close,or you scared of letting someone get close and getting hurt.

Misterhopefull

At least you're honest about it, that's a good thing, as long as you don't mislead anyone i don't think anything is wrong with you.

Just remember that your options will never be open forever, if you find something good enough work on it.