what is the point

THE-INTROVERT

what is the point at times im beginning to lose all motavation im in my bed here with the curtains closed in darkness my bones ache i could honestly go back to sleep for 24 hours wats the point i cant get on with people the only people that are worth any time are on here i feeel like sleeping my life away i losing motavation

Fighter86

I'm sorry you feel that way, I hope you feel better. I'm not in good shape myself either, but the feeling is a bit different from yours I guess. I don't quite know what is happening, but lately feel I am prone to uncontrollable outbursts. Earlier at work, I retorted back to a lady over the phone asking her why she was so damn freaking rude (?!?!), except I didn't use the words 'damn freaking' and say 'WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE?!?', she was practically yelling at me first, so I lost control and told her exactly what I thought about her. After I lost it, she toned down and stopped yelling at me.

It's a horrible feeling, when u can't get out of bed because of no motivation.
But hey, everyday is a oppurtinity full of chances.. maybe you don't see it that way.. But try to do something.. And maybe soon u will see the light in all these dark days... Please don't forget all the beatiful things..
Don't waste time;) and enjoy now.. Now is the day.

Jumping Flea

I feel like that quite often, and I think to myself why don't I just give up.

If you give up you will never be happy, you will stay as you are now and never change. do you want that? But if you keep going and just try a little bit you are giving yourself a change to have the life you want;)