What is the best job for someone with social anxiety problems?

RaphialLee

I'm a welder I worked at 5 companies but non of them hired me in. they let me go so I'm still a temp. I hate explaining the reason to people because they don't know or never heard of this happening to someone.

The Social anxiety I have is a blushing problem when I'm around certain people. I guess that makes them feel uncomfortable around me.

any way one job I had was an janitor but there were lots of them in that building. The workers got me fired because they said I was lazy but I more assignment then them is the reason why I took too long or could get done fast enough. the real reason what motivated them to talk to the boss about letting me go was not that I didn't talk but that I made them feel uncomfortable when I'm around them.

A welding job. I pass the bend test with no problem. and again some issue with the people. for at first they liked me but as soon or the more I been around them they hated. So the inspector there start failing all of my welds. it didn't take long. it was funny he would pass weld with no fusion at all.

Another Welding company they try doing the same thing. they visually failed my welds but its still has to be put in the xray. My welds pass in the xray test but failed there visual test. they got me out of there by saying I had a bad attitude. I barely said a word unless we was talking about the blue prints and how and where this work is suppose to be done.

Another job but this one is in machine. I guess my temp agency got the Idea that I couldn't weld or something. this was the easiest job ever. just put stuff in the machine tighten it so that it will not come lose and push buttons lol. that's it but my co-workers didn't like me for the same reason. for 5 months I was there I made one major error that broke the tool in the probe. the other one was just worn out so that didn't count. it was monday and night shift I was tire still. my first run I didn't tighten the piece. the head co-worker running that side of the shop told the boss he didn't want me there. I'm costing them money. lmao the funny thing was that another temp who was there longer made the same mistake but he forgot to tighten the whole piece completely and broke the engine the plastic glass and other things. the machine was in repair for months.

People at these jobs all they do is play around and the main boss just lets it go. I'm thinking of a job I can handle by myself most of the time. I can be around a few people or one person. I was thinking a truck driver.