what is going on?????

corrinaelizabeth

i am so mad with this person when she has no 1 else 2 go out with clubbing she always asks me, and like 2nite shes chatting 2 me on msn and she mentioned that she was out last wkend fri nite and sat nite and didnt ask me!then she was out last nite and didnt ask me and 2nite shes going out and i said wish i was going out and she sed yeah i havent seen u 4 ages i mean shes not thick shes at bloody uni so y hasnt she asked me 2 go out with her??y is it so bloody hard 2 make friends?im really upset to be honest so thought id just ave a moan on here sorry every1!god what is so wrong with me??and now shes just sent me a pic of b4 we went out last time is she messing with my head or sum thin?god i could scream! :cry:

italiano

it happens with me alot, my mates ask me lots of times to go to bournemouth n have laugh hittin the clubs but i always say no, (couple of weeks ago i did go out and got pissed with them, as i hadnt gone out for a while, but ended up in a police cell and now im banned from bournemouth clubs n pubs for 3 months as part of a pub watch scheme (so obv i cant go now) and since im always declinin the invitation they seem to not ask me, but as they know of my anxiety/depression problems they prob know tht i wudlnt go out before they ask me.....im not sure tho

does ur friend know of ur problems? if so maybe she just doesnt ask u as much because of it ?? :?

Moonie

Ahh, I had a good friend like who only used to call me to do stuff with her when her other friends weren't around. I guess our tastes and personalities grew apart, but it hurt. She even said one time, "No one else was home, so I called you." I think she sort of meant it jokingly, though I knew it was the truth.

The above idea sounds nice. Perhaps maybe I am sick of drinking and clubs for the time being. Just brought more bad to good.