What if its a sign....no REALLY.

Polarity

Great...now i got myself thinking my phobias are a sign im becoming more sensitive to the geopathic stress the planet is being subjected to...THE EARTH IS CRYING OUT AS WE APPROACH 22/DEC/2012...IM FEELING IT......i think?

SocialRetahd

When I heard about this, I became pretty happy. Do you think that the world will finally end in 5 years?

Thelema

The world is fine and it won't end any time soon. Every year since the dawn of language the world is going to end in a few years. Man has only been wrong I few tens of thousands of times...kinda silly to think we got it right this time, aint it?

Polarity

I have firm evidence that the world will infact come to a abrupt end at around teatime on 22nd Dec 2012....the mayans and aztecs predicted it....i was hoping that we all go out at the point of a singularity but magnetic reversal seems a whole lot more fun resulting in earthquakes continental shifts tidal waves...real wrath of god type stuff...the clock is ticking...

LeStallion

The mayans and aztecs also thought it was wise to slaughter people as scarafices to there gods. I remember reading about that when i was a kid in a "Horrible History" book. I couldn't sleep for weeks :oops:... let's hope there wrong hey?

LeStallion said:
The mayans and aztecs also thought it was wise to slaughter people as scarafices to there gods.

The the Europeans thought it was wise to slaughter practically all of them for the hell of it. :wink:

Polarity

Day_Tripper said:
Polarity said:
I have firm evidence that the world will infact come to a abrupt end at around teatime on 22nd Dec 2012....the mayans and aztecs predicted it

That's firm evidence?

have a look at the following...in fact a quik trawl thru interweb will produce a bunch of information....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012
with 2012 theres 2 schools of thought at work...one states that it will be a physical change with much destruction etc...
http://survive2012.com/
the other states it will be a change in consciousness etc...
http://www.13moon.com/prophecy page.htm

You need more proof...just look at what is happening to the world on the news...E.G. antartica NORTH WEST PASSAGE MELTS A QUARTER OF ITS SIZE in 1 SEASON...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7033498.stm

rado31

yes i find it easier to think of armageddon.

my personal armageddon is alredy finished..

...people mostly dont know that i even exist

...and that is good

Thelema

What a load of crap :lol: Mayans obviously couldn't predict their way out of a wet paper bag.

You remember 2000? You remember that load of world ending crap? This is the same and its very amusing anyone would take this stuff seriously :lol:

of_darkness

so what you're saying is...

you think your phobia is a result of the earth crying out? Maybe all of our phobias are...but i suppose SP has been around forever..

So why do you think that's a sign if it has always been the case throughout history?.... *confused*

hm

Polarity

of_darkness said:
so what you're saying is...

you think your phobia is a result of the earth crying out? Maybe all of our phobias are...but i suppose SP has been around forever..

So why do you think that's a sign if it has always been the case throughout history?.... *confused*

hm

..define "forever"...since the time of the dinosaurs?...if so; that wasnt social phobia..it was a developing response to danger...it kept the human race safe and away from harm...that was a healthy fear and completly rational for survival...the evolutionary history of SP is quite blurred so lets get into context..Darwin covered evolutionary psychology in 1859 but only as far as shyness and blushing etc...he also stated that we are affected by our environment = land air water but since 1859 lets add magnetic disturbances..radiation..deforestation..greenhouse effect..rise in sea levels..drops in freshwater levels..population expansion..viral outbreaks..(im not saying some of these didnt exist before but look at when all these began to get serious; within the last 107 years) now remember what old darwin said "survival of the fittest" this was true based on his studies up till 1859 but since then we need to take into account factors that are completely out of our control = Sunspot cycles..solar flares..cosmic radiation..planetary magnetic fields - this is what the mayans were reffering to...they were able to work out how natural cycles progress thru time..their calcultaions going on thousands of years into their future...it wasnt astro-prophecy it was math...now NASA is saying "the Sun will also reverse its own magnetic poles during 2012 as result of reaching the end of the current 11-year sunspot cycle"..something the mayans worked out thru natural observation and math...they knew something tumultulous was going to happen in 2012...which leads us back to the now..2007 with just over 5 years to work out whats gonna happen and how it will affect humanity...a conclusion to a story thats been over a thousand years in the making..party time!
...but hey, dont take it from me doods! do your own research! :D

of_darkness

So after realising they were actually the fittest anyway, the shy humns built buildings and empires and realised they weren't defensively shy anymore. Then along came the apocalypse and suddenly social phobia was born!!!!!! 8O

Is that what you're saying? Thanks for the essay anyway.. I don't talk about this anyway, I thought the point was that 2012 means so much.

I'm just so unsure about your thoughts on how social phobia can possibly be some form of sign...genetic, experience based, maybe but I'm not too sure about your idea. ah well

I'm looking forward to 2012!! not to prove anyone wrong or right, just to see what will happen (if us lot haven't all commited suicide by then :roll: )

Polarity

of_darkness said:
So after realising they were actually the fittest anyway, the shy humns built buildings and empires and realised they weren't defensively shy anymore. Then along came the apocalypse and suddenly social phobia was born!!!!!! 8O Is that what you're saying?

...i guess what im saying is that we are products of our environments...mankind has altered its environment to the point that our living conditions are threatened...survival of the fittest would state that we adapt or die...but survival of the fittest doesnt come into play when factors outside of our control come into realisation = solar magnetic disasters

of_darkness said:
Thanks for the essay anyway.. I don't talk about this anyway, I thought the point was that 2012 means so much.

np...bottom line is that noone quite knows what will happen in 2012..just gotta wait &see...

of_darkness said:
I'm just so unsure about your thoughts on how social phobia can possibly be some form of sign...genetic, experience based, maybe but I'm not too sure about your idea. ah well

..again its just by seeing that we are products of the environment / earth. any changes will have changes on us..be more receptive to changes you feel and try to understand them better thru research...

of_darkness said:
I'm looking forward to 2012!! not to prove anyone wrong or right, just to see what will happen (if us lot haven't all commited suicide by then :roll: )

im lookin forward to 2012 also...im planning on being in mexico when the bell strikes..hopefully with a tequila and a sombrero singing 'esperanza'... :p