What I have to say, I hope it counts

octoberwood

It's heavy, the sadness. It's lying on my shoulders in a way I've never felt before. I think about the grand scheme of things and the parts we're all playing in each others lives, and it makes me feel like it might not be so bad. You know, we're all colliding and sticking little bits of ourselves all over one another. We're pushing each other into new situations, growing and learning from each other in this chaotic (yet cohesive) mess of opportunity. We're all moving in different directions, but I like to think that when we intersect, if even for a moment, we're making a mark on each other. I think the greatest things are invisible, immeasurable. No one can weigh or feel or see the impact they have had on me, but it is there; an imprint on my soul. And so I sit here, feeling more vulnerable than I have in a long time. And it's always in these sort of situations that I am most aware of my limits. I think I might be losing parts of myself, but I just focus more on the things I do have and the reasons I have them. And so I wander around this space each day, fists clenching and unclenching, speaking in sentence fragments to everyone I encounter. Taking it all in. Does anyone else feel this way?