what have you been doing today!

emmie

hi everyone, just wandered what everyone has been doing today! does anyone run there own buisiness? have you been anywhere interesting? just want to get to no you :?:

LilMissTragic

Hellos Emmie :)
Well, I'll bore you with my day shall I, righty, I took my dogs on a long walk, then cleaned out my ferrets. I then went out with my air rifle and shot a few cans of coke to death. I then came in and did some online voluntray work for several animal charities. I then checked my smoke alarms by accident by burning my toast, my dog nicked the last bit of cheese off the fridge and so I am now in the middle of cooking toad in the hole...just waiting for the smoke alarm to go off again to tell me its done. My cooking skills are next to none. lol.
What about your day?

emmie

busy day

hi i really didnt want to get up 2day! had a day to do what i liked so i decided to use my free alton towers tickets until my sis decided the weather was crap!! so after i huge row we decided to take the kids to the library then go to asda. oh then i went to work 4 a hour. so as u can tell had a really crap day didnt burn any food thou im quite a good cook when i can b bothered wish i had a dog im looking in to those basset hounds. i like neopolian mastiffs 2. what breed is urs il take a guess is it a jack russell? give me a clue :D

LilMissTragic

lol, I'm not quite a jack russel kinda gal. Both my dogs are larger breeds, one pretty clever, the other pretending to be thick then totally playing us.
I think I'd be totally lost without them now. I actually have 3 but the other one lives with my Ex.
When are you getting your dog??

Chilling__Echo

my day was pretty simple. i haven't slept in in like two weeks, not one day so i woke up this morning at 6, got to my exam at 8, came back at 8"30 and slept til 12:30. had lunch with a friend, then helped her move out of her dorm. then we went to shop for clothes, ate at wendy's then came back. dilidallied with my roomate packing up my posters and now just studiing.

what do you do with the charities online? i just started up with a no kill cat shelter (i looove cats) and my first day is in may. when i get my own place i want a lot of cats and one big dog. but i kind of want a greyhound. they have that eery, spooky demonic look and yet are beautiful and graceful at the same time. and they're lazy so yeah. fun stuff :D

emmie

dogs

LilMissTragic said:
lol, I'm not quite a jack russel kinda gal. Both my dogs are larger breeds, one pretty clever, the other pretending to be thick then totally playing us.
I think I'd be totally lost without them now. I actually have 3 but the other one lives with my Ex.
When are you getting your dog??

i want to get a dog asap, but i need to get permission off my landlord. im like u i like big dogs. were goin to call him dylan. :p