What Has Helped Improve Your Blushing and By How Much?

tgates209

I'm interested, both for myself and others here, what has helped those struggling with blushing overcome their problem. Even if you haven't overcome it completely, what helped alleviate the symptoms? For example, NLP, public speaking classes, therapy, diet, etc. Also, can you give an idea of how much progress you've made from your lowest points because of your practices? I think there are bits throughout the forum, but it would be helpful to have some of the insight under one thread. My apologies if this has been started somewhere else.

I have made progress through Toastmasters, a CD called "Stop Blushing Now", meditation, and breathing more deeply when I feel a blush coming on.

My honest appraisal of my situation is that from the point where my blushing was at it's worst point about 2 years ago, I have improved between 25-30%. I've only been at recovery for about a year though. I am more stable in situations where I used to blush and able to make it through the situation without freezing as much. I am starting a new job soon which will add some stress and anxiety to my life which may set me back a bit, but my goal is to make significant progress from where I am now over the next 12 months.