What does the mind power actually mean????

toal

Hi everyone, there are many questions that commonly arise when we discuss mind power, having influence and possibly control over things and the ability to simply “make things happen”. Maybe these are all conceptual thoughts, and may be not. I do think about these things and it still puzzles me. What are your opinions on this and how do you perceive the power of mind???

sanvan

I too have been reading about this stuff lately and there is a growing amount of interest and information out there now. It appears first you must understand your inherent power, believe in your ability to harness and utilize it and you will almost automatically begin to “make things happen”. Anything that you do and the things that subsequently take place in this “reality” are just a matter of the unified quantum field expressing itself. I was totally unaware of this and then I came across the concept of practical quantum reality (subscribe to the newsletter and you’ll receive tonnes of valuable info), it allowed me to begin to understand this mostly un–discovered principle/law of the nature of things and the actual meaning of everyone’s potential mind power. The first step is to gather information and dig into it; best of luck to you on this interesting and powerful journey.