What does everyone look like?

young

Toad said:
zoooo said:
My problem is "what if someone I know sees it??"
If they saw my photo, and read my messages they'd know much more about me than I'd like them too. I probably sound paranoid :D
Actually...this is the exact reason I don't put up my picture as well.

What are you embarressed by? real strength comes in the ability to accept that you have a problem, and go about finding a way to make yourself better.

i tried posting my pic. But it won't let me log into the album section. I would post a link to it from my site, if anyone truly wanted to see it.

Aerandir

I have an average height (5'10'' or 177cm), I'm caucasian (White), brown short hairs, steel-blue eyes and i'm far from skinny, well i'm "well coated" if I may say :? No photos in the album... :( anyway, even if I had a photo to post, I wouldn't do it.. :roll:

redlady

young wrote:

i tried posting my pic. But it won't let me log into the album section. I would post a link to it from my site, if anyone truly wanted to see it.

You should inform Remus or Grumblina of this. So what, you just tried to type in your screen name and password and it rejected you ?? Perplexing!

redlady

Look like ?? Well i have pale skin, blue eyes, dark hair and an army of Dwarf's ready to do my bidding :twisted:

zoooo

I'm not embarrassed :)

I just prefer to keep in control of what people I know in real life know about me.

My parents, brother and hubby know about my anxiety trouble, a couple of friends know a little.

I don't mind telling you people stuff tho :)

young said:
Toad said:
zoooo said:
My problem is "what if someone I know sees it??"
If they saw my photo, and read my messages they'd know much more about me than I'd like them too. I probably sound paranoid :D
Actually...this is the exact reason I don't put up my picture as well.

What are you embarressed by? real strength comes in the ability to accept that you have a problem, and go about finding a way to make yourself better.

young

redlady said:
You should inform Remus or Grumblina of this. So what, you just tried to type in your screen name and password and it rejected you ?? Perplexing!

yea... that's pretty much what happened.

Danfalc

Banned
Im a short arse at about 5,4 :oops: im usualy dark skinned, but ive not being looking after myself recently so im kinda pale at the moment.Realy dark eyes dark hair when i dont shave it all off. Pretty skinny.Ill post my pic again when i build up the confidence to do it

countrybumpkin

I'm a white boy (Scots/Irish heritage) 6'3" ,200 pounds, short brown hair, blue/green eyes, average looks ,usually I have a goatee and the secret weapon: dimples :wink: