what do you want to do?

Sue

so many things that i could be doing now.
id love to be at a heavy metal gig throwing myself around screaming all this pain out of me.
or ontop of a mountain looking down.
under the ocean with all the fish.
id love to be out having dinner with uma thurman hee hee she is so lovely
id love to be wrapped up in a blanket with someone, watching a cool film.

what do you guys think. am i crazy or what? :lol:
all the things that i could be doing im not ......because im here typing in a new topic to you lot! yeah! :lol:

LittleMissScareAll

I'd like to be acting(starring of course) in a big Hollywood horror movie written by me, and making lots of money.
Or being at a metal concert like you mentioned, would be nice too...since I'm wishing here, I'd like to actually be IN a metal band.
I'd also like to go out with Tom Green. Or Jared Leto. Or almost any actor, or any guy from one of my favorite bands. :wink:

Sue

little miss scare all....
i hear ya girl :wink:

grumbelina: my dogs never naps beside me. they just go around chewing everything including eachother. it would be nice if they chilled out for a while. they are nuts but to be honest they are the nbest.

black_mamba

Wish I was riding my bike...

Costa%20Rica%202.jpg

Its sunny outside and I'm bored. But I don't have a licence. It's not fair WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *throws dummy out of pram*

HMPF!! :evil:

elparanoic

My passion is the meteorology;I would like to be in a great storm and make photos of tornados,etc...

marki

I would love to travel to far, far countries with a good climate and a beautifull nature, cause my country sucks, the weather is always bad and theres no beautifull nature...

Sue

id love it if i could get into a bubble and float over sea or under the sea.
it would be cool to be in one of the show plains that are flying over my house now. doing loops and twists. so cool

Boundless

elparanoic said:
My passion is the meteorology;I would like to be in a great storm and make photos of tornados,etc...

That would so kick ass ^^ i love storms but where i live they are few and far between,1 of my goals is to goto america to see 1 with my own eyes :D

4myself

O.K, I have our iteniary planned, we can go on the back of black ladys bike on a trip around the world to the countries marki and redlady would like to visit. We can take in a lot of metal concerts on the way for littlemiss and sue, when we get to America we can hook up with some storm chasers for elparonic and boundless and we can round off our tour by visiting grumblina and her dog and worrydoll at home and bore them with our happy snaps. When shall we leave? hehe :)

black_mamba

:D

Now now now! What a wonderful idea. I'm modifying my bike as we speak to accomodate lots and lots of passengers. I hope you all have helmets. :D

redlady

I'm with black_mamba - "now now now" - I'm just off to buy a helmet, don't leave without me.

4myself

Leave without you redlady? we couldnt do that!
can we go to the Rolloing Stones concert while we are travelling?.

redlady

We have a Rolling Stones man on our hands - of course of course, what ever your heart desires.

blubs

4myself said:
O.K, I have our iteniary planned, we can go on the back of black ladys bike on a trip around the world to the countries marki and redlady would like to visit. We can take in a lot of metal concerts on the way for littlemiss and sue, when we get to America we can hook up with some storm chasers for elparonic and boundless and we can round off our tour by visiting grumblina and her dog and worrydoll at home and bore them with our happy snaps. When shall we leave? hehe :)

Fantastic :p
room for a (not so) little one?

some things I'd like to do...mostly travel...see all the places I've wanted to go to
ride in a husky sled
flamenco dancing :eek:
see the aurora borealis
scuba dive
see elephants in the wild