what do you think i look like?

-Dan-

dude, I think you look like a bunch of guys I see around. I am 19 and I see nothing wrong with the way you look. I sorta have the same issue. Self-confidence is such a pain...

red_reagel

No way that you're butt ugly! the first time I saw it I said to myself "mannn he is really attractive!"

I'm not lying either. Hey, sometimes you see yourself as ugly, but on other peoples' ends, they see you as hot.

Danicha

Is this guy fishing for compliments?no.. I had the exact same problem, I felt like people stared at me alot, and someone told me it was becuz they were checking me out or thought i was pretty. (but i still dont believe that)
maybe thats whats happening to you, but my advice is to jus ignore it because if u are to aware of the ppl staring at you, you will start to feel self conscious if people stare at u and youll feel self conscious if ppl dont.. cuz then you'll think somethings wrong with you.. or thats what happened to me at least until i stoped caring

Brad38

I think its all in your head. You are fine
Some women stare at me like that but thats because they are 6ft 200 lbs, whereas I am 5`4 130 lbs

pinkputter

if i just saw you, I'd be like wow that guy is cute! just basing it off what you look like....but i also would guess that you are really confident. Or at least I sense that.

I have a huge thing with looks and confidence. People expect me to be so confident cause im tall and when im not, its like theyre more critical. Its definitely hard with SA....

But from a girl to a guy i think you are attractive and have NO reason to doubt yourself. I know SA adds to making it harder