What do you think I look like?

endoflife

Hi, my parents, other adults and even another girl my age (she was high though) are all people who have told me that I am really good looking. But thats not what I see when I look in a mirror. I know it's really the inside that counts, but I also want to know if I really am good looking on the outside or if I have been correct in thinking that I am not.

Please rate me on this scale:

1- very unattractive

2- unattractive

3- average

4- good looking

5- stunning

I personally would give myself about a 2. But I would like to know if people agree with me or if I just have a very poor self image. Because I have read about women who are amazingly beautiful, but they think that they are hideously repulsive.

Anyway, here is my picture (removed, see new one):

I know, it is really crappy quality, it was taken on a cell phone, but that is all I have. So, from what you can make out, what do you think?

EDIT:
I was playing around with the cell phone and found you can change resolution! It was at the lowest, I took another one at the highest. Here it is (click it to enlarge):

Shonen_Yo

endoflife said:
I'm not sure if you're being serious or if that is just being nice and/or sarcastic :?

You're just lucky I'm not gay.

Didn't mean to weird you out.

styrka

I think you're a 3. there is no way you could be 1 or 2. probably in person you're a 4. I think with a cellphone photo everyone looks a 3 (even a supermodel would look like a 3). my personal opinion is with a different haircut you would be a 4 or 5.

endoflife

styrka said:
I think you're a 3. there is no way you could be 1 or 2. probably in person you're a 4. I think with a cellphone photo everyone looks a 3 (even a supermodel would look like a 3). my personal opinion is with a different haircut you would be a 4 or 5.
What type of haircut? People have told me it looks like I take a salad bowl, you know the drill. I dont know if I would actually change it but I would like to know what might be better.

I'm not gonna rate you cos no two people can be rated by the same system so it's obsolete. One person's ugly is another person's stunning. But, I reckon you should have your hair cut short (like a 2) and wax it so it sticks up a little bit and looks a little bit messy, few guys can go wrong with that kinda style really. It's not exactly 'individual' but it'd make your face stand out and look striking instead of being hidden away by hair and it'd probably give you a better idea of how you would like to style your hair. My boyfriend uses vo5 wax which we both love cos it doesn't make his hair sticky or rock hard but it looks good.

Dill

Dude, just remember, and i know it might sound lame, but its what on the inside. Dont let shallowness take over!

But i must say, you have nothing to worry bout bro! That girl was right!

lonesomeboy

ur a decent looking guy but change ur haircut...you look like jim carrey from dumb and dumber. sorry to sound harsh.

styrka

I agree with crazyfayrix..... perhaps if you cut it short and style it with gel, spike it a little or mess it up.... I like it when guys style their hair like that. but that's just my opinion....

endoflife

styrka said:
I agree with crazyfayrix..... perhaps if you cut it short and style it with gel, spike it a little or mess it up.... I like it when guys style their hair like that. but that's just my opinion....
Sorry to sound dumb but what exactly does that look like? Could somebody post a picture of somebody who has hair like you are talking about?

xkiss_me_nowx

yeah agree with what stykra said :) i like guys with hairstyles like that too its hot..

if you goto the hairdressed.. take a picture with you of what youd like ure hair styled like etc.. but basically styles like this;

style_17.jpg

style_12.jpg

gold_man2.jpg

the hair-dresser will sort the job out for ya :) and ask her tips on how you keep it styled like that :D.. of course they wont be exactly like that but theyll be around that =)

with a new hairstyle u also feel alot better nd stuffs.. and itll boost your confidence up :) good luck :wink:

endoflife

My hair is like paper. I never need to brush it and it never gets messy. I can try to mess it up, rub a baloon on it, etc... but it just falls back into place without a single tangle.

Also, because of my anxiety I would be EXTREMLEY scared to have my hair done up like that and go to school. Which one of those pictures would be best though? I would think the top one...

Sacrament

Choose the one you like the most and nevermind what other people think. If you like it, you'll have more confidence and that's what matters. The top one looks cool, and so does the second one. I think the first one would look better than the first.

endoflife

A few things. I showed those hair styles to my mom and sister, and they think they look gay, and "trying to hard". That is the LAST thing I want to look like. I dont care about "its whats inside that counts", I DO NOT want to come off as gay in any way.

People are already questionable about me because of my SA.

Does anybody else think they look gay? Or any other suggestions? Is there anything that wouldnt be so hard to maintain?

Sacrament

Are you THAT unsure of your sexuality? You worry so much about it. If you're not gay, you're not gay. Period.

endoflife

I am not unsure at all. But I would not like people thinking I'm gay. Would you? And since I have really bad SA I cant really step out and say I'm not gay.