What do you do when people REALLY do not like you??

Fighter86

I face a lot of problems with the opposite sex. Yes, that means guys. :( Whatever I do, they will dislike me. I did try to modify my behaviour to suit them. Well, that didn't work. I know for a fact that they dislike me because they do show it in an obvious yet not obviuus manner( this means maybe doing things like ignoring you in a conversation under the pretence that the group was too big & thus he had no chance to interact with you etc.)

In fact, this was the trigger that sent me to the shrink's office. I have studied in an all girls school till when I had to go to college where it was both boys & girls. I was so tramatised by the guys that I left the school before completing the course. Next, I went to another school & the same thing happened again. This was the breaking point that sent me to a therapist's chair :roll: Well, now I am going to a third school & its happening again. Most of the time I just think of the guys in my school & get so scared that I get all nervous & dare not attend class. Any CURES for this problem?

IcanDoIt

yah, i think thats one of the effects of SA...

its OK, i think all SA people experience that..

i was like that also..

the girls in my school, the ones that are famous, famous for their good looks and good fashion sense..grr..

when i tried to talk to them, even a simple HI, just a smal simple hi, i get this "what do u want from me, u filthy loser" kind of look..

i get this treatment with these type of girls..maybe that time i really looked like a loser..hmm..i dont think they dont like me either..

i felt small , super small, that i swore to god never to be associated myself with such people..

i just met with one of the girls that treated me that way, and in my present condition right now, i approached her and she was so friendly and comfortable..

it all changed my twisted perception..

yah, i must admit that there are also some people who did not like me..

and the best cure is..

is to cure SA.. :wink:

Fighter86

I don't know. It always seem that one or two guys will dislike me & then the whole group of guys will be influenced to dislike me. & I am not even talking about popular & good looking guys...I am just talking about the ordinary ones. I hate this!! :cry: Coz it makes me afraid of them even though I know they can't physically harm me.

When I hear laughter behind me, I will always think its the guys laughing at me, when I talk to them, I will over read their expression to see if they dislike me but are pretending they don...the list is endless & it drives me nuts :x

IcanDoIt

yeah, its ok man..

had the exact experience that time..
and they are reluctant to be around me too..
:cry:

Yossarian

I don't care. Well ok I feel hurt until my defense mechanisms kick in. Generally though...fuck them.

Fighter86

Yossarian said:
I don't care. Well ok I feel hurt until my defense mechanisms kick in. Generally though...fuck them.

I wish I could, I wish I could...but I just want to flee, flee to a far away land...

Ok, that sounds so depressing. Must think positive....

Yossarian

Fighter86 said:
Yossarian said:

I wish I could, I wish I could...but I just want to flee, flee to a far away land...

Ok, that sounds so depressing. Must think positive....

Sod being positive. Be truthful. Sometimes anger is a good thing. Sometimes you need to hurt rather than delude yourself that everything will work out if you just smile.

If people treat you like crap, get angry. Why should you feel it's your fault. It's not. It's theirs. Sure it's crap because you have to suffer but that's why you get angry. Fuck them if they act like that. They are just a bunch of wankers. You deserve better than that. Tell yourself fine I'm glad I found out you were assholes now than further down the line. Now I can try to find some decent people.

Or you could just flee, flee to another country lol. It's always good to have a plan B. I'm sure most of us have thought about it at some point *sigh*