What do u guys really do everyday?

Fighter86

Hi! I actually saw something similar to this being asked at another site & it did bring back some interesting replies so I thought I'll try it here...

SinceI ask this question, I'll start the ball rolling by answering it 1st...

I am currently taking a break from school due to SA.
Wat I do everyday:

11am - 1pm: I usually wake up every morning within this period of time

2pm - 3:30pm: During this time, I usually eat breakfast, or rather lunch since its so late

After breakfast/ lunch: I usually read on am on the internet

7:30pm: dinner in front of the TV

After dinner, usually I continue with watching TV or do anything else I feel like doing..

9:30pm: shower time. I like to take showers at night

1:30 - 3:30am: I usually sleep during this time frame or even later due to insomia

Basically, I do this everyday(urm, I know this doesn't sound interesting) with the exception of days when I actually go out...

So, wat about u guys?

blubs

All day I dream about being somewhere else doing something different and think about the people I've known in the past and lost touch with and wonder where they are and how they are doing :(

black_mamba

Hmm daily routine?

During university time I get up go to uni and study like mad. Come home, feel content, eat drink smoke sleep.

Now I'm on summer holidays life isn't so clear cut.

I get up late, make a cup of tea and maybe think about leaving the house ( :lol: this is starting to sound like the lyrics to a particular song by Blur)

Anyway, sometimes I do nothing but sleep all day, and other times I'm having great fun. I guess stability is boring huh?

Emetic

Combine Fighter86 and Blub's posts; that's what I basically do every day of my insignificant life. But I don't go out at all.

I find sleeping a lot helps the monotony as well.

SilverLiner

My time is usually spent going to university...I usually go home and then play on my guitar and mandolin or do some more work.

I am soooo bored during the summer holidays.

black_mamba

Me too, today has been awful compared to my recent achievements. I can't even get myself to go food shopping.

Maybe we should set up a bored students club and play poker all day... 8O

IcanDoIt

ok i shall tell u guys what my schedules were during my phobic days..

7 am - send my bro to school

715am - log on to the Net to read about the latest news

8 am - go school

6pm - log on to the Net to research about SA and table tennis and it ends about 12 am..

sleep..

on the weekends i spend the whole day reading about SA, researching it, doing self improvement reading(though at that time it did not help much)

and table tennis..

basically, super boring life

Now..

7am - send bro to school

whole day i will reasearch about computer stuff and pc networking on the Net..

talk to parents, go out with friends, going to work while waiting to be enlisted to the army..

sleep

SilverLiner

black_mamba said:
Me too, today has been awful compared to my recent achievements. I can't even get myself to go food shopping.

Maybe we should set up a bored students club and play poker all day... 8O

If it has students and alcohol then I'm there :wink: don't suppose you know how to play poker, do you? :lol:

black_mamba

Not really, and whenever someone teaches me I forget within the hour.

Yeah, alchohol, munchies, a giant tv screen and massive sofas, stuff to do everywhere basically without the obligation to talk. Gambling could be fun too. :wink:

Wow grumblina you go to the gym 5 days a week? Addict! :p

black_mamba

Look ok, I called you an addict because I'm kinda jealous you're confident enough to go that often. My local gym is full of Arnie-wannabes, not a woman in sight and the equipment is prehistoric. Aw poo can I join your gym instead? :x

nerdgirl178

During this summer is usually:
7 am: wake up!
9:00: start work :(
2:00: lunch, by my self ofcourse
7:00: get off work
7:15: go to gym and work out
9:00: Be home and watch tv all night 'til midnight.

Yeah I know, I work all day and just hit the gym. Working out keeps me sane and not as depressed as I used to be. I lost a whole lot of weight and I feel better about myself :)

Fighter86

Hmm, seems that we all lead pretty boring lives :lol:

Thank God for the exsistance of books, internet & tv, or we wld be left with nothing to do....

Scottish_Player

7.30 - get up and go to work
8.00 - start work and get days work organised
8.30 - leave yard to go work round all my jobs
11.30 - go home for luch
12.30 - start back work
3.30 - finish work and go back home

and then for the rest of the night just sit on my computer or watch tv

I think most people even those without SA have boring routine lifes i dont think we are that much diffrent in some ways, for example where i live just now everyone has a routine i see the same people leave for work at the same time every morning and get home the same time everynight their curtains close same time everynight their lights go off same time everynigh ( iam not spying on them honest :lol: ) but you get my point

Chilling__Echo

none of my days are the same as my work schedule varies. most of the time i get up around 8-9 everyday of the week, work or volunteer, whatever to get the day through, shop (go to target, belk, walmart, mall, downtown) then maybe hang out with a friend if by of chance they aren't working at night and go to bed 11 ish. when in school i study alot of the day, mostly the morning though. i wish i went to a gym :?

PhantomPod

Here's my normal weekday for this Summer:

6:45 - Wake up, shower, and get ready for work

8:15 - go to work

2:15 - get home from work and go on computer/read/watch a movie

4:00 - go to my second job

6:00 - get home from my second job and go on computer/read/watch a movie

Then I don't go to bed from anywhere around 10:00pm to 1:00am.

ignisfatuus

Emetic said:
Combine Fighter86 and Blub's posts; that's what I basically do every day[...]

I find sleeping a lot helps the monotony as well.

+1

I recently tried altering my schedule to wake up earlier but I think I've taken on too much, too fast. Also, there's the additional empty barren of time that sleeping eight hours creates.