What attracts women? Why can't I attract them?

bsammy

The problem I have with this is I'm not sure attracting women is a skill that can be learned; to me it seems like a more intuitive skill.

Why is it a guy popular with women has the right body language and facial expression at all times? Go ahead and break that down, and analyze it. You can't. The answer is because he does. It came naturally to him.

I'm not sure that one can stop being awkward. I don't think you can manually take certain steps and improve your chances--with a few exceptions, such as working out and improving physical appearance, and dress code. But what else can you do? Does practicing conversational skill with women, by talking to random women for example, eventually yield progress if you're an awkward/anxious guy to begin with?

hmm i think you are only half correct in that learning how to attract women is 50% based on practice and 50% based on intuition..the ability to read people is very important when talking and attracting women..you have to pick up on subtle clues and follow through..

im not sure, maybe a small % of guys are natural at picking up women, in that they have the moves and know how from the start but most guys have to learn it as they go..it takes most men many years of practice of getting down the right moves, acting engaged, knowing what to say and when not to say it..i have learned how to mimic behavior that attracts women but it took me until my mid to late 20s to get it down and i still blow it at times..

one CAN stop from being awkward, well at least they can minimize their awkwardness by simply talking to women over and over...YES, that is the way to go if you want to get better with women, you have to be around them and talk to them...same thing as becoming a better infielder at baseball..you have a guy hit you ground balls constantly, many times you will flub it and not put the glove in the right spot and u will look silly but gradually you will learn where to put it and u will catch the ball...same goes for talking to women but again, takes a lot of effort and patience and when you have social anxiety or other disorders, its even harder..but it can be done, absolutely..