What are your dreams?

Ericisme

What are the obstacles you have to overcome and what do you wanna do in life after that?

Well my obstacles I have to pass are in the order. I would like to lose some weight(working great), then I gotta try to pass my GED(math is hard)aswell as get the balls to go to the school. Then im hoping I can get a job, then save up money for awhile, then move out! Im hoping I can get my GED and job before im 19(1 year and 5 days). Then after that my only idea is to try to find a girlfriend online, then work on social phobia more.

Anybody got any tips or new ideas?

hbanana11

Ericisme said:
What are the obstacles you have to overcome and what do you wanna do in life after that?

Well my obstacles I have to pass are in the order. I would like to lose some weight(working great), then I gotta try to pass my GED(math is hard)aswell as get the balls to go to the school. Then im hoping I can get a job, then save up money for awhile, then move out! Im hoping I can get my GED and job before im 19(1 year and 5 days). Then after that my only idea is to try to find a girlfriend online, then work on social phobia more.

Anybody got any tips or new ideas?

Its great that you are setting goals! :D Just the fact that you have mental goals is fantastic (but written goals are best :wink: ). It is actually a fact that one has a significantly higher chance of accomplishing more in life if they have written goals. The hardest part though is the action plan...