What are your ambitions in life?

Neebo

Hey,I was just wondering what everyones dreams or ambitions in life were. Of course at the moment the obvious one for me and everyone here on the forum would be to get over SA/SP or at least to a level where I could cope with it and live a normal as possible life. But my other ambition in life or dream is to become a successful scriptwriter and write scripts for TV and films. It would be just so cool to see my "work"on television :D 8) And get paid shit loads of money just for doing so :) If I ever did get over my SA/SP then I'd like to move down to London for a career in scriptwriting because London is where its all happening,if you know what I mean? Finally and this is really ambitious and it will probably never happen,but if I was really successful then I'd like to come over to Los Angeles and have a crack at Hollywood and scriptwrite for Hollywood films that would just be so cool 8) And then become very rich and successful and own Mansions with swimming pools and own Lamborghinis and Ferraris :D So that is my dream in life guys,but it will probably never happen :( People have said I've always been a bit of a dreamer :roll: Anyway guys what are your dreams and ambitions?

black_mamba

Great idea for a topic!

My dream was once to be a film director, like Neebo I wanted my work on display and watched by millions. I thought it was an easy way to make money, esp since I knew I was good at it. I think my social phobia definitely got in the way of that; I was ok ordering a few fellow classmates around in art college, but the thought of doing it to hundreds of confident actors - pffff no way!

I think my ambition now is simply to become a fully qualified, hard working and effective engineer. I don't want to invent anything life-changing, I just want to have a interesting(for me) job that I can be proud of.

Oh, and a pool. :wink:

Chilling__Echo

i want a prestegious degree in pscyhology (my plan right now is to get a Psy.D) and drive to work in a pant suit black pin striped and black glasses with my hair pinned up in my BMW coupe convertable in dangerous heels that i wouldn't trip in.

i also would love to travel europe, i love old old cathedrals and would like to be married by the time i'm 25 in one of those and could fly my family and friends all out there and then honeymoon in germany, on the beaches...

black_mamba

Guys! London isn't all its cracked up to be...

I mean its definitely cosmopolitan compared to anywhere else other than New York, and the chances of bumping into a writer or celebrity is far higher, but don't get too hooked on the idea.

Good films and great bands have come from other places too. :wink:

Good luck to both of you though.

Maybe we could combine forces? :lol:

Hey chilling echo, great visual image of your ideal lifestyle! I see women like that drive past my window everyday and wonder how much work it takes to afford a lifestyle like that...hmm...

Fredscars

i want to become a clinical psychologist who can actually help people with their lives, who can be happy in herself and have a family, kids and a few dogs. I'd like to be adored by every man i met aswell, but you know..musnt mix fantasies with ambitions :roll:

thugaveli

Ambition, goals, targets....... they just mean nothing to me

If i said i had ambitions id be telling a lie :roll:

nerdgirl178

Hey I want to move to London too! :) They got great U's. I want a Ph.D. in History or Art History and be a professor. My dream is to go to Oxford. We'll see. I want to do this by 25/26ish.

black_mamba

Is London trendy again? And why?

Hey thugaveli, no aims at all? How about what you'd like to be doing this very instant then?

Chilling__Echo

Is London trendy again? And why?

don't you know that hot emo boys with black hair and make-up live there? :wink: j/k... are there any (i ask in hopes)? i'm a sucker for a man in make-up...

i'm with you all the way fred!

black_mamba

Ladies, isn't it a bit dangerous to pin your hopes on other people (i.e. men?)

Sorry sorry this is meant to be a positive topic, each to their own and all that...

Hot emo boys. No. Hot emo men. Yes. Pigeons that poo on you. Yes. Austin Powers. Nope, sorry. :p I could go on forever.

Chilling__Echo

you're probably right, i just hope to be married one day... i'm one of those people that need that companionship. not very good by myself. but good point, made me think... i would make a derogitory comment about penises but i'd feel stupid having my message censored :oops: :D

thugaveli

oh dear oh dear.......where we going with this one then lol, you women always talking about our manhood :twisted: hehe

I think being a boxer or something 'unrealistic' would be nice

Maybe thats why i don't have ambitions because they are unrealistic

Chilling__Echo

ok, i didn't mention anything about that mamba, but since you went there... :wink: i'll never tell mwhaha

damn, now it just SHOWS that i'm sitting at home on a saturday night lol

black_mamba

Maybe thats why i don't have ambitions because they are unrealistic

Well then call it a dream. :wink:

Haha, its 1.30am here and I'm living out my dream; drinking and eating snacks on my own. :lol:

Chilling__Echo

haha thugaveli, is it hormones or penis envy hmmm :?: :wink:

surely you've got other things you want to accomplish, what do you want to do with your life? and being a boxer isn't so unrealistic, being famous maybe, just don't do the whole WWF crap, i.e. the fake crap. boxing is the real thing

thugaveli

Chilling__Echo said:
haha thugaveli, is it hormones or penis envy hmmm :?: :wink:

surely you've got other things you want to accomplish, what do you want to do with your life? and being a boxer isn't so unrealistic, being famous maybe, just don't do the whole WWF crap, i.e. the fake crap. boxing is the real thing

Definatly not hormone envy!! haha

When god gave out hormones he gave me 3 persons too many :twisted:

But did he give me the weapon to go with them ? :lol: that is the million dollar question :twisted: :wink: haha

No i wouldn't go into wrestling unless it was with my dog lol