What are people looking for?

richkid

I'm intrigued to know what people goals ambitions are and where they like to be. There is not point to a goal if it is not realistic or there is nothing to mearsure it form and you need intent. My concept of what i'm trying to achieve constantly changes interms of SA. The fact of the matter is there isn't a cure to this, there isn't a meaning to life,i'm sure the boffins in the lab haven't got an answer. What you have to realise is that you not going to change yourself, people can't change you. You are what you are.
However you can make things better for yourself grow as a person to understand your conflicts and how you fit into the scheme of things. This is really aimed at those who understand thier SA and how it effects them.

What I hope I'm getting across is it not to be treated as a problem to be cured but as a challenge to be overcome. :idea:

All challenges no matter how big or small can be overcome 8O , people have climbed everest, people with cancer have run marathons, be in control of yourself, don't let the bastards grind you down. Life is to short. Open your mind to all possibilities, things aren't always what they seem.

Thank you good night!, and if I don't see you good morning and have a great day :D

mikebird

Banned
I loved your thread, because it's the most regular question any recruiter will ever ask me. Every day.

Their first way to open any conversation is to ask "What are you looking for?"
My usual answer to that is: "It's on the CV"
I have a reaction to these people, that I'd love to puke in their face, tell them go back to school and learn English, and... not much else.

Now your subject here, is pleasant, meaningful, and leads me to ask all about myself, possibly for the first time. My list could go on forever. It might start with...

Find a working ZX Spectrum and a load of games I can play on it

da_illest101

I loved your thread, because it's the most regular question any recruiter will ever ask me. Every day.

Their first way to open any conversation is to ask "What are you looking for?"
My usual answer to that is: "It's on the CV"
I have a reaction to these people, that I'd love to puke in their face, tell them go back to school and learn English, and... not much else.

Now your subject here, is pleasant, meaningful, and leads me to ask all about myself, possibly for the first time. My list could go on forever. It might start with...

Find a working ZX Spectrum and a load of games I can play on it

I'm not sure you are gonna get a reply for him, this thread started in 2003

Lea

Banned
My main strivings are always to get out of the place I am currently in. That keeps me occupied :).

NP88

I think that in terms of SA I need to find my self respect... Ive noticed that when I am confident and do things for me, things that truely make me happy people look to me for answers, people respect me, people want to be around me. I need to find a way to have that mindset everyday. I truely feel normal and happy when I feel like that. Its what keeps me going.