what about u?

Athenaprincess

im often crazy,what about u?

Stranger think I was quiet, my friends think I am very cheerful, my best friend know that I is a lunatic.ahahah im just a common one of you~~

yes im quiet, cheerful and crazy~~~what about u?

Last edited:

coyote

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

insanity is merely the punctuation necessary to add life to an otherwise dull prose

geekyloaner

No such thing as normality, sanity is normality so really you're normal. Just like the rest of us welcome the insane one are the ones who believe themselves to be normal. Take it as a compliment. We all must be insane to survive earth, and think the people who believe themselves to be normal rule the world look how it turned out.

Last edited:

Athenaprincess

No such thing as normality, sanity is normality so really you're normal. Just like the rest of us welcome the insane one are the ones who believe themselves to be normal. Take it as a compliment. We all must be insane to survive earth, and think the people who believe themselves to be normal rule the world look how it turned out.

history determines whether he is normal~;)

geekyloaner

Absolutely and I am normal then but crazy now because I believe some things that the Roman era would be considered sane.