What about increasing the number of "Last Messages&quot

Marvolo

I have thought about this question a moment ago. It's directed to the Admin or anybody who is responsible for this website.

It's only a suggestion, to increase their number to 20. It would be good, I think, because the rush on SPW is quite big and new posts quite quickly disappear from the front list.

Cheers! :)

Tryin

Agree. Annd.. what about considering increasing the number of posts allowed to be post per 24 hours? Seven is much too little, I think.

Marvolo

Yes... But my older topic about it was ignored by the proper persons... :( hard luck...

P.S> Have you got my last message, Tryin? :?:

BornAgain

yes, goddamnit! increase that shit from 7 to infinite already, I have never been to any other forum that limits posts (or bans people), and considering the kind of forum that this is, limiting peoples posts can be a life threatening situation. CHANGE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

BornAgain said:
yes, goddamnit! increase that shit from 7 to infinite already, I have never been to any other forum that limits posts (or bans people), and considering the kind of forum that this is, limiting peoples posts can be a life threatening situation. CHANGE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
You are right! someone stupid must have limited the shit post i think :evil: