What´s wrong with me?

Highandlow

I know there is nothing wrong with me. I want to live and i want to be human and i want to learn languages... and i want to live abroad.
I want to live in England.
I want to make some acquaintances... so please everybody who wants to make new friends and who are not afraid of foreigners.. Here you have my email address : [email protected]
I like very different kind of people.. as long as they are honest and fair.
People let´s get together.
There are more things that makes us equal than different.
I dont want to sound sentimental but i want to live a life and enjoy my time here in Planet Earth.
I hope i can be with all of you.
Speak to you soon
Inma

testobot

hello hiandlow,

I love learning about new cultures and such and I wouldn't mind speaking with you. But, I am wondering... you said something like- love is for making you people with criminal records live longer and healthier lives. I am sorry, but I don't quite get your humor and it seems kinda 'trollish'. Anywho, just curious what you meant.

Where are you from by the way? And do you consider people with minor violations early in their youths as criminal and beyond any redemption? hehe

regarding love worrydoll said, "will my criminal record make me live longer? it probably will because the army wouldnt accept me apparently. not sure bout healthy....anyway when will i be receiving my love...did i get it straight away with the criminal record because...i didnt know and i wasnt ready and that isnt really fair."

Ah, goodone worrydoll.. that is very insightful thinking. but do not move to the US though, ok? the war in Iraq is becoming so unpopular here that I think eventually the US government will even take the most hardened of criminals :lol:

testobot

highandlowupanddown ... *doh!* I just noticed that :lol: ...I am going to add you to my list just to see if this is a real IM address. hehe

Highandlow

you said something like- love is for making you people with criminal records live longer and healthier lives. I am sorry, but I don't quite get your humor and it seems kinda 'trollish'. Anywho, just curious what you meant.

And do you consider people with minor violations early in their youths as criminal and beyond any redemption? hehe

I dont want that people with criminal records live longer and healthier lives. I just want them to become new people. It´s bien sure that God is going to administrate Godhead justice. I m not going to forgive them but i dont want anybody death.. i want everybody alive and kicking (hehe)
I dont think one is going to become better in prison .. i prefer they retrain for society.

By the way i ve been listening deep dark truthfull mirror of Elvis Costello and i quite like it.

People who commit minor violations early in their youths as criminal... i dont know their cases but they could have been abused or they could have been programmer... or they are heartless people... these is the worst of all kinds.
I´m from Nothern Spain, i live in Bilbao (the Basque country)
And i want to leave my country as soon as i found the strength of my nature when i am gonna let myself take control..
Love

JonnyA

Hello highandlow,

I live in England and would be delighted to talk to you on MSN. Your English seems good already, but I have nearly infinite time to help you practise. Just teach me a few words of Spanish and I'll be happy.

Jonny :)
(MSN: [email protected])