Were you were a star guy within your friends?

friend807

i dont knew what happen to me.my life changed completely.

in the past when i was 9 to 18 years old i was like a star among my group the coolest one .have alot of friends .can catch girls easly :D
have rapid and sweet tongue can persuade and flirt .
suddenly , everything changed my tongue my thoughts the way i speak the way i laugh .i feel that someone drive me i cant control myself.always want someone to lead me and tell me which action is good and which one is bad.

iam pretty guy with muscles and elegant cl othes i think thats the reason all of people are intersted in me and eager to see my action and personality

although all of this characteristics ,my action and my way of speaking can't compatible with all this characteristics
i lost my reaction i feel that my reaction wont be suitable coz iam afraid of make reaction get me in harm and problem my always reaction is laugh and smile thats it. just laugh and smile .i cant express and show my inner feeling.

its incredible that i dont knew the causes of all what happening to me.
iam not able to speak properly my voice sometimes soft and sometimes tough.which kind of voice is me, i dont know .
my voice and my action is not compatible with my aspect

fuck this life

slicenrice

I can't say I was a "star" among my friends, but I was certainly more than I am now. When I was in high school (sophomore/junior year especially) I had a very good amount of friends, though I didn't really associate with girls all that much. Over time, I sort of lost a lot of that social life, and now I have about 5 friends or so, and I am about to change colleges.
I wish I had some good advice, but I can only offer sympathy.

Best of luck mate.

Carstuar

In the distant past, my friends would go "yay!" when I walked into the room.
I never had an advantage when it came to girls, but I met a few nice ones without trying too hard. (Mostly through common taste in music :O.)

I got very used to people asking me to come and do stuff, and I never had to be the one to ask. This backfired when I started isolating myself and people stopped asking. :\