Were you a victim of bullying

alexvashca

Hi, hope you are well,

were you a victim of bullying?
do you feel you now can confront your bully?
would you want to ask them why they bullied you?
Do you feel you are better and stronger person now than your bully?

If so please get in touch with me for a show I am working on,
thank you
[email protected][/list]

corrinaelizabeth

yes i was a victim
no i cannot confront them i h8 confrontations
i know y they bullied me power
no i feel they have contributed 2 my sp agoraphobia and depression

LittleMissScareAll

were you a victim of bullying? yes...just about every day that i was in hell (aka public school)
do you feel you now can confront your bully? i could.
would you want to ask them why they bullied you? i'd rather punch them in the nose.
Do you feel you are better and stronger person now than your bully? i was always better than them because bullies suck.

Horatio

were you a victim of bullying? Yes at school from the age of 8 1/2 until I left school at age 16

do you feel you now can confront your bully? Even people that knew me well when I was 15 can't even recognise me now thank god. emotionally I couldnt handle it cause people still walk all over me but physically I would love to introduce any of my former bullys to Mr Sidewalk and celebrate the joyous union of their head to my foot

would you want to ask them why they bullied you? I dont care what their excuses are. So what if they were insecure, so what if they had trouble at home, so what if they hated school. We all have our own personal issues and problems, but we dont all go around smacking other people over. They knew it was wrong yet they did it anyway, repeatedly. The fuckers tried to kill me back then.

Do you feel you are better and stronger person now than your bully? No I dont. I think Im a rather pathetic weak guy who has never regained his confidence since those years. I doubt any of my former bullies have trouble making friends, going on dates or even talking without a stutter.

Lotrsfan

Yep i was at school
No, i can't anyway, haven't seen them around
Maybe but i know a little bit of why they did (because i was thin, and have ginger hair and i was quiet) it's obvious they used to bully me coz of those things coz they used to call me cheese (i dunno why that though) and snap, and ginger nut and stuff
I don't know, nah i don't think i am. My bullies are probably stronger than me, have anything i would like because they don't have SA, or at least i don't think so. [/b]

arjuna

-Afirmative.

-Not yet, not then either.

-Who gives a shit? I don't give a f about the motivations of bullies.

-Stronger, I don't now. Strong, no. Bullying is always bad. I can't think of any good results of bullying. It doesn't toughen you up, make you more mature, it doesn't show you the ways of the real world,...It destroys your confidence, your relations with other people and ultimately your life. Maybe the bully was or is more miserable than me. I don't give a f. Do I think I am better? My actions of course will always were better. Not so much what I did, but what I didn't do.

Slash

Helllo 8)

yes, in school , and in some ways at college , at home indirectly

Not sure in someways yes, but not fully not yet anyway.

Nope what is there to ask about they knew there actions while they were doing them and it shows just what an insecure person they are , They'd get a bill for there hospital fee's to, An eye for an eye, i want them to feel the pain.

I feel better than them because at heart i'm a better person, Though i feel weaker because it's what i believe has caused me my phychological/phsycial problems and ruining my life because of this.[/b]

87Camaro

were you a victim of bullying? Yes! All throughtout until hight shcool
do you feel you now can confront your bully? If i could i would
would you want to ask them why they bullied you? Yes i would, even though i know why (Power/ friends/ to be cool)
Do you feel you are better and stronger person now than your bully? Defenatly. Bullying has put me to the point where i understand others and i dotn make fun of anyone. Im such a nicer person. 5 years ago id beo n this forum laughing at everyone because i was insecure now i sympathise with you all and feel sympathy for all living creatures. But it has also giving me a stronger side where i just toldmyself "Dont take no more shit". So now i dont.

sharon

yes althrough my secondary school.
do you feel you can confront your bully?
no i don't.
no i would'nt want to ever see them again,i no why they did it i was quiet,never retaliated or told any one they use to call me saucer eyes i hate them.
do you feel you are better and stronger person now than your bully?
no way i lost every bit of my confidence i hate making new friends i dont have a job as i dont want to go through the bulling again.

Dreamer_15

were you a victim of bullying? yup

do you feel you now can confront your bully? yeah deffinately..its only coz i dont go out that i dont see them..prolly for the best id prolly kill her lol (one of the bullies is my second cousin :roll: )

would you want to ask them why they bullied you? no i already know - they were a piece of crap who had nothing better to do

Do you feel you are better and stronger person now than your bully? always was but yeah even more so now

Aeon

Were you a victim of bullying?

Still am.

Do you feel you now can confront your bully?

You're talking about almost my entire class. I confront them every day. Doesn't have much effect. And I can't realy find confort anywhere else either. Almost everyone in town hates me.

Would you want to ask them why they bullied you?

More than anything

No, because the bullying still goes on.