we are animals!

sweetsour_eisha

Miaw.........

If u were ask to choose an animal.. what animal would u choose to be?
& whyyyyyyyyyyyy...?

for me.. miaw.. i want to be a kitten, i think the fur would somehow cover up my nervousness..lol coz i've tried letting my fringe loose and i felt as though i was hiding my face and my anxiety behind the fringe..kikiki..
miaw..and i like to play catch throw me something and i'll go after it passing it in between my cute furry paws.. miaw..O please let me be a kitten, so playful like never before :D

sweetsour_eisha

i wish i can have one.. but my mother just won't let me :(
she said if i went to school who'll be responsible for that poor kitty.. well maybe she's got her point..but nvr mind,if i can't hv one then let me be one..hehe miaw

I don't know what animal I would want to be, cat, dog or horse maybe lol. I have two cats, and they are sooooo cute and little, such funny creatures.

i wish i can have one.. but my mother just won't let me
she said if i went to school who'll be responsible for that poor kitty.. well maybe she's got her point..but nvr mind,if i can't hv one then let me be one..hehe miaw

Wouldn't that mean she'd get rid of you if you were a kitty? ;) hehe

Luv n stuff
Naomi x

p.s the cat in my pic is Galaxy she loves sitting in the window hehe

allanboy

A coyote, or some medieval adventurer dog pet.

Oh, and about the thread title, dont say that, it´s bad for the animals image.

MarCPatt

sweetsour_eisha said:
Miaw.........

& whyyyyyyyyyyyy...?

for me.. miaw.. i want to be a kitten, i think the fur would somehow cover up my nervousness..lol coz i've tried letting my fringe loose and i felt as though i was hiding my face and my anxiety behind the fringe..kikiki..
miaw..and i like to play catch throw me something and i'll go after it passing it in between my cute furry paws.. miaw..O please let me be a kitten, so playful like never before :D

You can get a neopet, a neo-cat, at neopets.com. Try it and let me know if you like the site. This way you do not have to worry about not being around to care for the cat, it is just a computer pet. :D

MarCPatt

I actually prefer being human, like that I can have all kinds of pets. I love all pets, as long as they do not bite me. :(

sweetsour_eisha

crazyfairyx said:
I don't know what animal I would want to be, cat, dog or horse maybe lol. I have two cats, and they are sooooo cute and little, such funny creatures.

i wish i can have one.. but my mother just won't let me

Wouldn't that mean she'd get rid of you if you were a kitty? ;) hehe

Luv n stuff
Naomi x

p.s the cat in my pic is Galaxy she loves sitting in the window hehe

yea..u've got the point there too..hehe maybe i'd be extra nice and adorable to make my mother love me as a kitten..lol keep me..but if that won't work either..then..anyone..adopt me!!!!
u've a very beautiful cat..so extra adorable.hmm actually i think all cats are adorable..i like black cat the most..they're like so deep and dark there's so much mistery hidden...cheers to Galaxy.. ithink it's deep in thought and she'll get the idea and wisdom as a cat by sitting there..lol

qipuqipu

Uh-oh, somebody already said bird, I can't say that again, it wouldn't be interesting :/

Hum. If not, I'd choose to be... a monkey :) Those monkey tails are incredible. I'd be one of the ones who live by African villages and steal things, and they wouldn't be able to stop me because it's bad luck or something :)

sweetsour_eisha

MarCPatt said:
sweetsour_eisha said:
Miaw.........

& whyyyyyyyyyyyy...?

You can get a neopet, a neo-cat, at neopets.com. Try it and let me know if you like the site. This way you do not have to worry about not being around to care for the cat, it is just a computer pet. :D

hmmm.. neo pet.. that is so very interesting idea... but i'd really prefer to have a real one to pat and cuddle... maybe one day i'll give it a try.. thanks for the suggestion....

and dzerklis... wow...that's an amazing and rare choice of animal u choose to be..T rex?
hehehe... i like that..