wat is this?

Jegan

I am jus wondering if its agoraphobia. I cant go to any new places only cuz i think i wud get lost and wont find my way out. So i just stay at home. jus layin on my bed. As usuall I am always lost. I dont know where to go to either.

Amiyumi

I don't really know many places to go when I go out either, but I don't have a fear of being lost. Do you have a fear of going too far away from home, from your safe zone? Or do you avoid people more, staying in to avoid them seeing you?

Staying in is one of the worst things you can do with agoraphobia, and doing nothing. The more isolated you become, the less places you have to go, and people you know so SA strenthens it's grip on you. So the best thing would to find people to help you get out, get your family or friends to go with you, that way, you won't get lost. From one of your last posts, when you said you lost your friends, I think you're going through a bad phase, (not that I'm underestimating your situation, just that I don't know it) and it's good you're doing someting about it, because sinking into it, it will turn you full agoraphobic.

I'm sorry, if you can't go out with family or friends, social service or mental health officers can help, they can organize befrienders to take you out to. Also, they'd help you with your specific fears and problems that keep you in, they've seen alot, so they're usually good at pointing in the right direction, understanding what your problems are. The downside is that they can be a bit pushy when you don't make progress, like they'll really force you out lol, but it does help. Hope someone else can give you better advice.