WANT TO MEET GIRLS IN NYC TO HELP EACH OTHER

desperate

Hi, I'm a 24 year old girl, due to the fact that I'm married I can't really meet guys. I would, but my husband gets really jealous about it. My case is not terribly serious, I mean, I go out, meet new people, try to deal with the phone as far as I can. Lately things have been tougher. I think I'm getting pretty anxious about telling my husband the way I feel. I freak out about speaking in public and that's the reason I keep planning on school for later all the time. It really makes me feel like a loser. I'd love to meet someone in NYC with similar fears. I have a little phobia when I go on the subway, when walking with my hubby and see someone I know on the street, getting phone calls gets me really nervous. Now talk to me if you'd like to help each other. At least to let it out. Hope to hear from you soon.

ryublood

I think he has to understand that everyone has the right to have friends. but still that means that he was worried more than jealous. I believe that it's really more of not trusting the devils in humans. So if he tried to keep you out of social life that may also means that he has some secret thoughts that he made sure to keep it secret. What he behaves also reflects of how much of unfaithfulness he may have been. So you gotta watch out. Alot of guys I know tends to cheat on their wives or girlfriends. If that wasn't the case then he might be possesive so you need to talk to him about how suffocating it may be if he gets on your back about you having friends. That's what it also means to have space.

desperate

ryublood said:
I think he has to understand that everyone has the right to have friends. but still that means that he was worried more than jealous. I believe that it's really more of not trusting the devils in humans. So if he tried to keep you out of social life that may also means that he has some secret thoughts that he made sure to keep it secret. What he behaves also reflects of how much of unfaithfulness he may have been. So you gotta watch out. Alot of guys I know tends to cheat on their wives or girlfriends. If that wasn't the case then he might be possesive so you need to talk to him about how suffocating it may be if he gets on your back about you having friends. That's what it also means to have space.

HEY THANKS FOR THE NOTE. ALL MY LIFE I THOUGHT THIS WAS TRUE. THAT IF A GUY IS REALLY JELOUS IS PROBABLY CAUSE HE USUALLY CHEATS. WELL, MY HUBBY IS REALLY LOYAL :wink: I MEAN IT, AS FAR AS I KNOW. HE NEVER WANTS TO GO OUT WITHOUT ME, IF HE EVER DOES HE'S CALLING ME ALL THE TIME. HE'S GOT A GOOD RECORD. HE HAS NEVER CHEATED IN ANY GIRL. OF COURSE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS, BUT SO FAR SO GOOD. :wink: WHERE I TOTALLY AGREE IS THAT HE IS IN FACT A LITTLE BIT POSSESIVE, WHICH ISNT REALLY GOOD FOR ME :roll: