Want to go out but have no friends? :\

yay

I want to go out and have fun but i have no friends to hang out with and i can't go out alone because i fear that other people might see me as some kind of loner/ loser......
does anyone have the same problem?
[/img]

Diluted_Acid

Yep i hear ya! Is there a hobbie you do outside? If so maybe you should do your hobbie, coz the only way i can be seen outside is if i'm out on my bike gettin exercise because then for some reason i find it normal for me to be alone, and understandable to others. I take it you mean going out as in to the mall, shops, city, or some place around many possible social situations. I think if you really want to go out alone, you should atleast try! . . . . i had troubles with this too, i hate being seen alone, and i hate being seen with my sister (very extrovert, loud mouth, opposite to me :p ), and parents. What ususally helps me walking alone is an ipod, or a disc man. If you just walk straight at a fine constant pace, head and shoulders straight, face up! . . . you will not look like your a misfit, or don't fit in anywhere in society, or a loser. Just take some deep breaths, and brainwave all the things you can think of which you like about yourself. Then whilst you go out . . . . remember to reward yourself for making this effort :) . . . . because its hard, and it's painful, but it is definitly much more rewarding the experience, and when i say reward yourself, i mean buy yourself something without wonderin if you deserve it or not.