Waking up to the world

BreakingFree

Good manners prevailed and i am finally introducing myself. I have been reading for hours (and posting) and how uplifting! I could finally relate!

Reading about your experiences/feelings/situation made me feel not alone anymore. I learn so much and am ready to do battle with SA! Ghee, I hope my courage holds! :lol:

I loved my own company, avoiding people was my number one priority in life, since childhood. I never felt lonely until recently! 8O Suddenly I have this need to have friends, to go to movies/lunch or just hang out with somebody. :lol: My life path so far has not trained me to relate to people on a social level - I do not have the social skills to do so. : :(
How can /will i relate to the socially apt? What will happen if i do not know what to say?Will they sense how uncomfortable i am? I have been hiding my condition from everybody and acted naturally. It seems its my time to show and tell and leave the pretense! Will i finaly allow myself to be real and have one persona?

I am going to honour my new direction in life. I have started the process by looking for people like me and learning from them. I have a mountain
to climb, but i will take it one step at a time and you all will be my companions!

I drink a toast to COURAGE!

Welcome aboard BreakingFree!

AC/DC said:
Whiskey, gin and brandy
With a glass I'm pretty handy
I'm trying to walk a straight line
On sour mash and cheap wine
So join me for a drink boys
We're gonna make a big noise
So don't worry about tomorrow
Take it today
Forget about the tip
We'll get hell to pay
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Yeah
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
On me
Come on
Dizzy, drunk and fightin'
On tequila white lightnin'
My glass is getting shorter
On whiskey, ice and water
So come on and have a good time
And get blinded out of your mind
So don't worry about tomorrow
Take it today
Forget about the cheque
We'll get hell to pay
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
On me
Get stoned
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Yeah
Have a drink on me
Come on
Oooh
Gonna roll around
Gonna hit the ground
Take another swing
Have another drink
Gonna drink it dry
Gonna get me high
Come on all the boys
Make a noise
CHORUS
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink on me
Have a drink oooooooon me

rado31

it aint that easy

Alchocol is not a permanent solution, but maybe for you it would be better catalizator than it did for me.