wake up feelin sick

jojosparkles

every mornin a wake up and feel so queasy..this mornin i felt ill so i had somethin to eat and i still feel sick as a chip...does anyone else get this? its a really horrible sickly feelin!

Scottish_Player

Iam feeling it right now, i seem to feel it worse if i get up early.
Iam in two minds if i should eat somthing or not cause i feel that bad.

Unfortunatly i cant add anything to help stop it or even just help with it, sorry :(

jojosparkles

hahah its alright me luv..im exactly the same..eatin made me feel worse..yak yak yak..bein tired makes it worse aswell..like u sed gettin up early!

Raining

I used to (still do some times) wake up with a headache, allways very tired, the usualy ill feeling (most likely because i was tired). I hate feeling like that :( but i do suffer from alot of headaches anyway.

plumbob

Holy crap that happens to me too. Only in the mornings when i have to work though, but right when i wake up. I think its because my body knows that im going to be leaving the comfort and safety of my bed and heading into the scary social workplace, so its its way of telling me no just call in sick.

Septor

I'm really not a morning person and I feel like that to a lot of the time.Maybe your just not a morning person jojo.

brownbag

did u say sick?

jojosparkles said:
every mornin a wake up and feel so queasy..this mornin i felt ill so i had somethin to eat and i still feel sick as a chip...does anyone else get this? its a really horrible sickly feelin!

perhaps try adding herbal tea or chinese tea to your diet, either in the morning or at night (allow the leaves to really soak in,make it strong.) that should help calm the stomach - plus it doesn't contain caffeine so it won't set you in alert-mode. peace