Waiting...

lilmutegirl

I am currently in a situation which I cannot resolve completely on my own...nor do I think it will be a quick fix when it is finally dealt with (not to mention, I need to contact people who most likely would not be able to respond until tomorrow, if not later). Until this is resolved, I will be on edge (and it is possible it could be a long time...)
Does anyone else feel more anxious waiting for things to happen/to take action/for other people to respond than when you are actually actively doing something?

I am currently in a situation which I cannot resolve completely on my own...nor do I think it will be a quick fix when it is finally dealt with (not to mention, I need to contact people who most likely would not be able to respond until tomorrow, if not later). Until this is resolved, I will be on edge (and it is possible it could be a long time...)
Does anyone else feel more anxious waiting for things to happen/to take action/for other people to respond than when you are actually actively doing something?

Yeah, waiting for a work related phone call or email

While being patient at times is crucial and something we have to learn, for the most part you have to take action and do things. Things don't come to you on their own. You are responsible for shaping the life you want.