Video Chat?

Kanon

I think this might be a good idea. Everyday, I keep reading things, and hearing things about how to interact with complete strangers effectively, but even though I have tried, I am still not very good at it.

Since everyone here is experiencing the same problems/issues and we are all here for the same reason, wouldn't it be good to practice on eachother first?

Recently, I purchased a webcam to attempt to meet people without having to physically stand in front of them. I think that if we video chat eachother, it might help us to feel more at ease when the time comes to actually make a friend, etc. Plus, here, there is no one to judge you and make you feel like an outsider.

Good idea maybe?

Carstuar

Maybe. A bit scary, though ;P
I've already sent a few sound clips to people. Maybe I'll move on to live voice chat soon ;>

TAMPA-BAY

chats

I enjoy doing video chats and i am willing to do one with anyone who is intrested but no one seems to want to give it a try. If any one wants to practice feel fee to contack me. I bough my cam and head set but dont get to realy us it much.

slowmotiondaydream

Kanon said:
I think this might be a good idea. Everyday, I keep reading things, and hearing things about how to interact with complete strangers effectively, but even though I have tried, I am still not very good at it.

Since everyone here is experiencing the same problems/issues and we are all here for the same reason, wouldn't it be good to practice on eachother first?

Recently, I purchased a webcam to attempt to meet people without having to physically stand in front of them. I think that if we video chat eachother, it might help us to feel more at ease when the time comes to actually make a friend, etc. Plus, here, there is no one to judge you and make you feel like an outsider.

Good idea maybe?

i think its a mad idea! let me know if you ever wanna chat on msn =)