Very worried, Please help

neddy

I don't know whether I am just being paranoid or not but I have just received an email from my brother and he had inserted something I have written several months ago on the noticeboard. I don't trust him as he tells my mum everything. Does that mean he can read everything I have written on all the forums I'm a member off. Why did he have to show me this as now I am feeling really down. It was like a slap in the face when I read it. He found it as he was looking to see if he could find my msn number listed somewhere and did a search. He is going home for christmas and now I feel like I can't go as I wont be able to face him without expecting him to say something in front of everyone.

Is there anyway I can change my nickname. I tried to reregister under a different name but it wouldn't let me as my email number is still the same

Anonymous

oh you poor dear,,,that would upset me horrabley...Not that it should mabie, but it would. Hope someone will have some answers for you. Im being a real paranoid spaz right now and cant figure it out. psyke said it's ocd related.....yikes,,,im a mess, but back to you, hope someone can help ya on this....(((((hugs)))))

Crimefish

That's terrible. How would he like it if you did that to him?
Try to revel in the fact that you didn't say or do anything wrong. Maybe you should talk to him about it. (I know, easier said than done.)

Ice

:evil: How does he know your nick???! Does he have access to your computer?? :( Do you use the same nick everywhere like in msn hotmail?? :(

Orlando

Neddy,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I wish I could help you in this matter. I'll keep you in my prayers.

john_g

maybe you shouldnt see this as a bad thing but as a step foward? surely now your problem is out in the open it could give you a chance to try and talk about it.