Very Very good news to everybody suffering from Panic Attack

suja26

Hello friends,

I am a new comer here in this forum. but not new to panic attacks, suffering since 2 years. I was helpless till last 6 months. but found hope now. really it worked for me.. hope it helps ALL of you too.

I think many of you know that due to less serotonin and other neurotransmitters, we get panic attacks.

there are PH.D doctors who worked on neurotransmitters in brain and found some formulas to synchronize them in order to make our brain work properly, these are not medicines which we get habituated, but they will bring hormony in the brain. I found the change in my self. I am on the healing path now. I can say I saw 60 to 70% relief. remaining percentage as always in our hands by our lifestyle, diet, excercise, meditation, breathing excercise...

Believe me, it worked for me.. I used Adrecor, Travacor and now doctores also added Endoplus..

The website is http://www.Neuroscienceinc.com, if you go to website, they can give you providers list who can order the neurotransmitters test which will go to their lab and they will suggest formulas which come to provider and from provider we can take..

hope this helps you.

Sujatha.

ROFL I didn't notice that, sorry. ^^

Anyway what does this thing do? This isn't dangerous is it? And what do you mean by "make our brain work properly"? Did it change the way you think? Give us examples.

suja26

With my experience with Panic attacks and anxiety, I would say that is our mind(and thus neurotrasmitters in brain) which is making us panic,
that is it becomes harder to handle the situation which any normal person takes it in normal way or even if he/she gets stressed with situation, he becomes normal after some time.. but for us it is not that way because of wacky neurotransmitters.. I hope this is what many of you experience.

So, these neurotransmitters are harmonized with the herbal formulas given by PHD doctors of neurosceinceinc.com.

I felt a lot lot better with in 2 months of using. means I felt calm, not getting severe anxiety attacks, not so anxious in day to day routine. when you are feeling better, automatically you feel confident which again helps in healing, so it is all mind related. and we are taming our mind.

Also I am thinking of trying biofeedback which in research is giving good results for stress.

Sujatha.

But I'm not really sure what to use though. Do we really need to do those tests? Can't we just pick something and try it?

Also are you sure this is safe? Does it make you high or something?

suja26

Yes, there will be Urine test to test our neurotransmitters which costs around $200(sorry not covered by any insurance as far as I know) and then depending on our test results, drs. would give the necessary formulas and dosage too, initial try would be for 6 months, I finished 6 months, and still continuing upon drs. advice.

Yes.. it is expensive.. but after all suffering, I made my mind.. let me stop it and decided to try this, which is working for me, I am still not back to normal.. as we know it is all our mind, so I am trying yoga, breathing excercise too.