venting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling very bad about this, and I'm hesitant to say anything in case it makes it worse. In a moment of angst and self-doubt, and believing it was ok to ask for what I needed, I posted asking what would be missed about me if I left. I'm feeling ashamed about this for several reasons.

I didn't word it well, it was a hypothetical 'leave' that was misread as an intention.; I wasn't clear enough, this isn't the case. When one person leaves, often others follow. I'm now worried that recent spate of people leaving was brought on by this.

I wanted to reply to thank all who responded and to attempt to explain why I needed to know what I asked. I didn't want to bump up the original thread, so I created a separate thread. I was feeling very awkward about it all and I wrote a very poor response that I should have considered much more than I did before posting. I know that I have hurt at least one of my friends from this. I've been selfish and foolish. I've made a big mistake and want to apologise to anyone else I may have offended.

I'm so sorry

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Don't worry about it, I read the other threads and it wasn't a big deal. I wouldn't blame yourself for the recent people leaving the site, I think the holidays are a better explanation. Nothing to fret about, you're a good guy and we know that.

^
^ Thanks, but I will keep this guilt as I have genuinely hurt someone and I don't wish that invalidated for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.