Valentines Day idea for my shy guy

Havocan

The reason some {at least me} consider you so "special" is that you don't see shyness as the biggest turnoff in the world as seemingly opposed to other girls.

Carlsbad

Havocan said:
The reason some {at least me} consider you so "special" is that you don't see shyness as the biggest turnoff in the world as seemingly opposed to other girls.

I know! I hope there are, because that puts a sparkle of hope in me. It is still unlikely I will run into a woman such as her but, one can dream yes?

Tab

I'd say ur putting it on too much. Your trying too hard. If he's ANYTHING like me, I like it slow, just cause its valentines doesn't mean you have to buy all this crap. You can't buy him. Just cause you'd give him something doesn't mean he'll like you, he might get freaked out like I would. Just come on slow. If he likes you I'm sure he'll do something out of his way, He'll let you know what that is.

Nack

Banned
Give it to him, I swear if i get a valentine card, it would surely make my day a whole lot better.

Interzone

I wish I knew a girl who would do that for me. Do it for him, it will make him feel so much better.

No wait, if a girl did that to me it would be completely awkward, but that's just me, maybe that guy is different.

TooShyShy

It won't be the first time i am doing this type of thing...

it will be the first time i am putting it out there though..so he may freak out a bit bcuz of his SA which i don't even think he knows he has.

And i wonder what he thinks his issues are exactly? When he's alone what goes through his mind??? Hmmm..probably the same stuff as the rest of us.

TooShyShy

if he can comfortably talk to EVERYONE BUT ME including all the girls in the building then i think he knows its an, ummm....intimacy issue or at least that he likes me bcuz why have such a hard time with me and no one else?