Using Driclor between Iontophoresis treatments?

Hello all,

I have been using my iontophoresis machine this past few months and i think it has finally started working after using baking soda in warm tap water for the last few treatments. I done no treatments last week but i can feel the sweat coming back again so i must do a top up treatmant tonight.

Just wondering would it be safe to use driclor between treatments just as added protection against the sweating. I just fear that it might block off the pores/sweat glands even more that when i do use iontophoesis again it won't be as effective because the driclor is blocking them?? I hope this makes sense, any feedback or past experiences you might have let me know.

Thanks,
Martin

Sprawling

It makes lots of sense. I was wondering that myself. Seems if I use 12%-20% aluminum chloride at night, it helps a little the next day, then I seem to sweat more. It's really weird. Best thing to do is experiment and see what it does for you. I've added it to the ionto water and some times I see an improvement. My body is not consistent anymore on how I react to treatment.