Used to post here, things get better

BrokenSurvivor

Cannot remember my old username but I was 20 and dealing with a lot of isolation and angry with the world for a lot of my problems staying at my moms house with no friends because I was scared to leave the house or interact. Even started a toxic relationship on here (mostly my depression killed it and then was heartbroken) its 10 years later and I've made a lot of changes.

I'm working a good job now, got my own apartment and car and made a few friends a long the way. I've even had people ask how I'm so calm and collected. Tho it's not perfect. I still dont like conversation with strangers, I still am no good at making a first move with girls and still feel like everything will come crashing back down with this whole pandemic. But it is better, please dont lose faith. I guess I signed back in to an old account to spread this message and to seek guidance since a girl bestfriend who visited 4 days a week for 10 hours at a time for the past 2 years is now gone because we did not want the same things. She cussed me out and now I'm lonely and far away from the rest of my family and friends.

But still I remain optimistic for better day and now focus on the positive memories. Keep trying yall, I got faith in us!

lilmutegirl

Congratulations on your job, apartment, car, and friends!

I'm sorry to hear that you are lonely. I hope things have improved for you since you posted this.