urghhh not again

Prestonator

Hey guys!

Just a quick post: urghhh is what im feeling like at the moment, as well as annoyed and worried.

I have suffered from anxiety for a good few years now, and then last year I decided enough was enough and started to turn things around by seeing a counsellor. About 5 months ago I stopped going for therapy as I felt strong enough to go through the rest of the recovery on my own, I didn't want to end up relying on therapy to get me through my day to day life with anxiety.

BUT........a few days ago my feelings and thoughts of anxiety returned and now I'm not in a great state. I have thrown up twice in the past 4 days because of anxiety (something which i fear anyway) and have not been eating that great at all. I might add that until about a year ago I was underweight and not healthy, now well up until a few days ago I was much much better, more healthy and better. But now i just can't understand what is wrong. I know you are supposed to have a few "bad spells" when you are recovering but i really hope this goes away soon because it is driving me insane. Making me tired all the time, lacking the energy I need to do my Uni assignments that I am worrying about too. Please give me some help.

I have got in touch with my counsellor in the hope that he is able to give me some words of wisdom that i need now. I am awaiting a reply though, hopefully I will get one soon.

My worries: i have a huge amount of uni work to do that is due very soon, and i havent got the motivation to do it because I am struggling with it despite getting help from my teachers, i am going on a course trip for a week in about a weeks time which I am worrying about too - last year around the same time I went on one which I was apprehensive about before going but it turned out fine, i managed to eat okay and not worry about things like i thought i had. But at the moment i am worrying that all of this thinking ahead will drive me to worry while im on this years trip if that makes sense. It does to me anyway. I am not a very confident person, and I doubt quite a lot of the things i do. So i doubt this helps. I am also starting a new job in a few weeks so that is also on my mind too.

Up until a few days ago i felt like i had more confidence to do things and face the world, but now i just dont. I really need to sort myself out soon otherwise i will end up at the same place i was a year ago, but im just not sure how. Im just anxious all the time. I also worry about girl stuff (i am a girl btw).

I know that women are much more irrational thinkers than men, but like women seem to have more things to worry about anyway. Especially to do with the women stuff......

Anyway, tonight i have said to myself that tomorrow is going to be the start of a new day. I have got some breathing exercises in mind if i start to get really anxious, and i am going to try to have a decent breakfast tomorrow, at least to fill me up for the day ahead. For me mornings are not so bad, its the evenings where my anxiety is the worst.

if you read this and feel like you understand please comment because i really could do with some support at the moment......thanks