unsupportive parents

is anyone here dealing with it? i feel like my social anxiety and my depression are getting worser each and every day for a few years now, but my parents (especially my mom) keep on calling me "lazy" and "spoiled".
also, whenever they saw my cuts in the last few years, no matter how severer it were, they just called me "crazy" and told me that they'll send me away if i'll ever do it again.

i can't handle it anymore..

(btw, sorry for my english)

Yes! I know exactly how you feel. Last night I jokingly said to my mom "some of your cats need to die off" (she has 5) and she totally freaked out on me. I wasn't serious at all, and she knew it, but she just wanted to scream at me. She called me a "spoiled rotten little fucking bitch." She says things like that to me often and whenever I try to explain my SA/depression to her she doesn't want to hear it. She just says "I'm depressed too" or "Grow up and get over it." I know that I am supposed to respect my parents, but I cannot respect her. It's terrible to say, but I hate her fucking guts. She spent the last two years shooting up coke, and draining my dad's bank account of all the money and she has the nerve to say that I'm a selfish bitch. It's the kind of the thing that makes me want to fucking top myself!

getbornagain

I been dealing with retard shithead parents all my life. They're immigrants from poland and don't know shit about today's society and the way it works. I used to blame them for everything wrong with my life, and treated them like shit. They kicked me out of my house and I didn't talk to them for 8 months... I went back home because being moved out was too expensive but it's pretty much back to square one.

I have no advice on how to overcome half-ass parents. They definitely only make things worse.

getbornagain

The problem is my parents think they birthed two flawless kids reaking of potential. They don't believe anything could be wrong with me and think I'm just an underachiever. When the rents have that attitude they consider everything an excuse. I am going for outside help though, I believe it will turn this b.s life of mine around.