unreasonable

NatRad

for some reasn my wife is very angry at me,

after 2 12 hour day shifts, i stayed up, to sleep during the dya fo rmy night shift, instead she woke me up early, saying she was upset, and couldnt handle everything, so i looked after my daughter all day until i went to work all night until about 7am, she woke me up about lunch time saying shef elt sick so she went to bed and i looked after my daughter the rest of the afternoon until work, she got the shits, because she wanted me not to go to work and stay home to look after our daughter, which i cant do, due to others being sick at work, we were short staffed, and i cant really just say i cant come in because my wifes sick anway,

the next morning she woke me up about 9am winging that she was sick, naturally i woke up, and began having what she had, throwing up everywhere and everything else, shes angry because the last 24 hours i havnt beenable to move at all, or keep any food or fluids down, yet shes yelling at me because she still feels sick, which she is a lot better than me because im not looking after our daughter.

ive basically been in bed for 24 hours, and i feel terrible, no energy, streangth,

i just cant see any reasonableness here, am i the bad guy?

miss_amy

are u serious?? how unreasonable of her to be sick!!

Sounds like u all need to be off work, pile all the blankets in the living room and have a family dvd sick day.

NatRad

yeah i dono, we are both eating now, but i think shes a lot better than me, not like i wanted to get sick my self, i told her then when i got home after night shift, i would look after our daughter while she recovers, just ditn work to plan