uncle..

Okay, long story short...
I used to live in the states when i was little, 8 years ago I came back to Europe.. now my uncle, who hasnt been in Europe for millions of years, is coming from the states(we used to live near him) and he's staying with me and my family for a whole month :O:O:O
he remembers me as the cute little, laughing, smart girl..
but now.. im so f up.. and it'll interfere with my therapy( that is if i get any) and I'm already struggling, how am I supposed to make it with him here..
I do love him, best uncle ever..but it will kill me inside for him to see me like this :/:/:/ I want to get to know the real me.. and show it to him, and who knows if that will ever happen, let alone in a month..
and my parents are irritating me for not understanding the severity of the situation.. dad especially, he thinks all just "hit it on" woth my uncle like i did 8 years ago :/

he remembers me as the cute little, laughing, smart girl..

in which case I am sure he will feel very sad that this little girl has had to encounter problems, and take the time to know the grown up girl.

You might get a better response from him than your parents , he may even want to encourage and support you.

But you will never know untill you spend some time with him and tell him how your life has panned out.

It will only interfere with your therapy if you let it , don't create what hasnt happened yet .

and don't presume this will all be a big nightmare.

You are who you are and if you take the time to tell you uncle who that person is then you can continue life with him there with you both having an understanding .

in which case I am sure he will feel very sad that this little girl has had to encounter problems, and take the time to know the grown up girl.

You might get a better response from him than your parents , he may even want to encourage and support you.

But you will never know untill you spend some time with him and tell him how your life has panned out.

It will only interfere with your therapy if you let it , don't create what hasnt happened yet .

and don't presume this will all be a big nightmare.

You are who you are and if you take the time to tell you uncle who that person is then you can continue life with him there with you both having an understanding .

thx a lot.
but first of all lmao at ur pic :)
but i cant tell my uncle about my problems... he tends to drink and blatter stuff out..so that's kinda gonna be the hard part..
and yeah I wont be thinking about it till august, but i just waqnted to post on time lol :D
ty :)

hahaha I am a pirate really I am :D

I see your predicament ....and it is a real shame that you feel he will blab after a skin full . I am hoping for you that the absence has maybe calmed his drinking down ??? ( am searching for something here )

I think you made your post in good time hahahaha I am laughing at that bit ! :D

hahaha I am a pirate really I am :D

I see your predicament ....and it is a real shame that you feel he will blab after a skin full . I am hoping for you that the absence has maybe calmed his drinking down ??? ( am searching for something here )

I think you made your post in good time hahahaha I am laughing at that bit ! :D

lol :D
I couldn't take the chance, I havent told anyone cept my close family..
I guess I'll just have to endure..
he'll be visiting relatives for sure, cuz he hasnt been here in a long time, and he might go to the sea, and ill try to avoid the house etc..
ty fudgster :)

mrb

well if your half as funny with him as you are on here sometimes chained , you little fighter have nothing to worry about , its funny really sometimes you dread a certain situation and worry about it , then when it comes around its not half as bad as you thought it would be :)