UK - Incapacity Benefit

jojosparkles

all they will ask u is about how you are etc and any other help they can give u such as going back to work. u will need other interviews after this to check your progress. if u call them and say that u have sp they wil b able to book u a side room so u r not sitting there with lotsa other ppl!

jojosparkles

it is more than income support and u can claim it if u r not working and have sick notes..u can only get it if u have paid enough national insurance contributions ..otherwise they will just put u on income support or jobseekers allowance

triceratops

jojosparkles said:
it is more than income support and u can claim it if u r not working and have sick notes..u can only get it if u have paid enough national insurance contributions ..otherwise they will just put u on income support or jobseekers allowance

Thanks for the reply mrs sparklehead. :D :D :D

corrinaelizabeth

IM ON INCAPACITY, at 1st they said i couldnt claim it coz i had not worked enough so i had 2 go 2 doc every month and get sick notes and was put on income support,after i had been on sick notes for 6 months had 2 go 4 a medical and now i dont have 2 get sick notes and am on incapacity benefit weird huh?

Danfalc

Banned
Thats what happend to me corrinaelizabeth, cept i failed my medical (basicaly didnt get enough points on there little test :x ) so aparantly i was well enough to work.Even appealed but my suppot worker was useless so failed that and ended up on jobseekers.

Luckily ive blagged my way past the last six months and can claim again.But for anyone who is having problems with claiming benefits and needs help.. you can go to the citezens advice buero, and they can help you with wording the forms you have to fill in and can provide you with a trainee lawyer if you have to go to any interviews appeals ect basicaly so you have someone fighting your corner for you