Ugh

Whoopdeedoo

Im trying so hard to care about anything or just get things done but this is awful. God i my hearts not in anything. I have to forse and push myself to do anything. Im so miserable and cranky. Thank god i found this site. Nobody wants to hear this shi it. And i dont get it im not usually like this this time of year. This is winter time feelings....im so tired but i cant sleep and when i do i dont feel rested
And i know i could benefit from some exersize and better eating habits but everything i do is laborious and inconsistant. Start stop start again start stop start again. God this sux. I dont even wanna leave the house people get on my nerves with their selfishness & lack of respect
God pleassssse lift these moody feelings of exhaustion anger and sadness from me. This is brutal. I think a real good nights sleep would help alot but that would have to be drug induced and i dont have them lol
I havent even bothered going to the dr cause meds dont seem to work
All side effect no benefit really so than you go off them.
I dont even have an appetite anymore.., its like i cant taste food and i dont care
Please let this pass ive lost my sense of humour too
I could be a funny person and crack ya up but larely im no fun at all
I miss the good parts of my my ex but he was so unstable.
But i went from a bad relationship to none and i cant be bothered trying to find someone else. Feels like all i get is sick, bad mates or nothing
I gotta stop this !im going to shower i could complain forever lol