two steps closer.

Almost_there19

I've suffered depression for most of my life. It's undiagnosed by a professional but it's kind of obvious when you've thought about killing yourself and you cry at night 4 nights a week.

After my living hell with bullying, I was lower than rock bottom. I'd already tried an over does before, the drugs just weren't strong enough to do anything ... It's actually really strange to be telling anyone about this. No one knows about this ... er ... yes. Recently actually since I turned 18 I've felt a little lighter, less gloomy and sometimes ... I really can see a future for me. But I know I'm not over my depression. I don't have a job, because I don't have any qualifications. I've tried community courses but I stopped going.
Now I'm on a high I suppose. I'm planning to go to college, having been assured by everyone that mentions it that it isn't a school enviroment. I know I'm just a few steps away from being my old self again but it's not easy.

Cross your fingers for me :)

Almost_there.

maggie

Almost_there19 said:
I've suffered depression for most of my life. It's undiagnosed by a professional but it's kind of obvious when you've thought about killing yourself and you cry at night 4 nights a week.

After my living hell with bullying, I was lower than rock bottom. I'd already tried an over does before, the drugs just weren't strong enough to do anything ... It's actually really strange to be telling anyone about this. No one knows about this ... er ... yes. Recently actually since I turned 18 I've felt a little lighter, less gloomy and sometimes ... I really can see a future for me. But I know I'm not over my depression. I don't have a job, because I don't have any qualifications. I've tried community courses but I stopped going.
Now I'm on a high I suppose. I'm planning to go to college, having been assured by everyone that mentions it that it isn't a school enviroment. I know I'm just a few steps away from being my old self again but it's not easy.

Cross your fingers for me :)

Almost_there.
good luck to you almost_there! we're here if you want to talk..and my fingers are crossed :wink: