Tutor says to think more positive

AgentR

My Tutor had a talk with me on Friday and she said I've got to think more positive and I'm sat there thinking well it easy enough her saying that, she hasn't been though the bullying or does she have to struggle to survive each day.

I mean I want to be positive but my mind is just in this terrible scary nightmare which I can't escape from. It going to take time and at the school at, it certainly isn't going to get better. I can't wait to leave! What do you think?

w*n*c*a*m

Don't quit. I know how terrible it feels to be bullied and to struggle everyday. I think you're still young and you have a lot of chance to improve yourself. Try to apply you're teachers advice. It wouldn't be easy because there will always be dissapointment, frustrations and failures. But it's better to be positive than to be negative right? Atleast in that simple way you are giving yourself hope. . You might feel hopeless but if you really wanted to be better, you should help yourself! Just try and try. You could also gather some support from your family and friends. What I told you might just have the same lame impact from what you're teacher told you. But I'm sure I understand you better because I've experienced all those things. You can ask me if you want and I'll be willing to reply :D Just PM me!!!

AgentR

Thanks for the post, Wingcharm. I read your post yesterday during school and really made me feel good. :D But today just been a total downer, feeling depressed and sad. It's like be on no-stop rollercoaster except it's the only rollercoaster I've been on that is crap! :twisted:

I'm not a positive person but I'm not a negative person either. It's just because I've been through a lot of verbal abuse in the past and not a day go past without someone saying something nasty to me. I've nearly always be independent, never needing friends but now that I'm nearly 16, I feel like I need to connect with someone other than my own mind and my own family if that makes sense.

w*n*c*a*m

Awareness is the first key to improvement. And that's what is happening to you now! you're taking the right track. Start it with me. Just express you're feelings and gradually improve. expect me to reply always when you need someone to talk to. Goodluck! :D

AgentR

I can related to that. I'm in a situation just like that. The teachers are really nice to me, it's just the students who take the mickey out of me.

I got Verbal abuse the moment I started secondary school and these days it's just odd comments but they still get me down.