trying to find positive stuff

unleashed

i have been trying to dig myself out of my cave a bit (partly in reaction to a really scathing e-mail i received from my exes new partner listing all my faults :mad: ) and in my mania to grab hold of positive thinking sites (and not jump under a train) i discovered a site called gratitudelog.com its a bit like facebook except you say what youre grateful for. i find it helps a bit to find a few things a day i am grateful for..i know that its difficult when youre in the midst of depression but..i can usually find something..umm flushing toilets..a bed to sleep in..so anything youre grateful for today..?

jools

Im grateful for having a great sister. I have spent the day sobbing my heart out to her,she rang my GP got me an emergency appointment and drove me there.
I have admitted CBT is good but not enough for me and have just been prescribed Sertraline.
So yeah im grateful today.

I'm grateful for having four working limbs and five senses. A house/shelter. And food and drink to survive with. And I'm grateful for faith and my belief in God, flawed though I may be.

unleashed

:) all good things to be grateful for...its kind of sad that its mostly through suffering that we learn to appreciate things but..well i suppose thats life?

it is hard to remember how much we do have. i know i take it for granted all the tiem - i just read an article on Haiti this morning - 6 months after their earthquake. it made me grateful.